Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for AB Universe

Default Suggestion for AB Universe

I wish AB Universe had a diaper with their space diaper's excellent absorbancy but a different print. Any one of these would suffice:

https://us.abuniverse.com/product/abu-barebum-diapers/

https://us.abuniverse.com/product/preschool-plastic/

https://us.abuniverse.com/product/simple/

If they did, I would have everything I wanted from a diaper in one brand instead of being caught between the best absorbancy (ABU) and a print I like (bambino)

edit: is there anyway I can suggest this to them?

edit2: I just emailed them, we'll see what they say.
    Last edited by hex000f; 27-Jun-2017 at 01:54.

Hey dude the ABU Simple and Little Pawz are the same as the Space.... a lot of us refer to the three of them as ABU Premiums.

As for suggestions yep for sure email these terrific people with your ideas [email protected]

Simple, Space and Little Paws are the same diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are those three referred to as the ABU premiums? Why not the single tapes?

Single tape per side are ABUs Vintage style

The Premiums have much higher capacity than the Vintage, the Preschools or the Barebums.

Okay. I'm considering purchasing ABU diapers. What is the capacity of each of their diapers? And do they have refastenable tapes?

I have tried abena m4s and they tend to bunch up in the front as well as they are really wide in the crotch. By this I mean the width in the crotch is large, not the thickness.

Also, the lower tapes on the m4s are on the wing part of the diaper for me.

Do you know if the ABUs will have similar issues?

How often do you change your ABU diapers? Do they ever feel wet in between changes?

Just have a lot of questions before I buy some.

Think the volumes are on their website but the Premiums have a very very wide crotch, much wider than Abena in my experience.

Tapes for sure are refastenable and the new ones seem to be really good.

IMO all diapers should be folded prior to use length ways to activate channels and help puff them up a bit... I am sure this helps against clumping.

I have been doing that. I have tried doing the top tapes first and the bottom tapes first. I can't seem to do anything to prevent the poofiness in the front of the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by photogirl View Post
    I have been doing that. I have tried doing the top tapes first and the bottom tapes first. I can't seem to do anything to prevent the poofiness in the front of the diaper.

Having thick legs I get a really good fit from ABUs Vintage range but line the top of the tapes up close to the top of the taping panel. The vintage also are not super wide in the crotch and disperse nicely (after folding) for me but diapers fit everyone differently.

On a cheekier note yes diapers by their nature are puffy!

Lots of people buy samplers from ABU first up and then use the $5 credit when ordering which one(s) they like best.

Additionally thinking about it Abena products are not really shaped well, I had always taped the bottom tapes first at a slight angle upwards but remember now they don't tend to make the contoured diaper shape.

But should there be like a big pocket of air in the front? Should the diaper fit against the skin? I mean like I can poke there front of the diaper two to three inches in before I hit my skin in the front. Is this normal?