That 'needing to go' dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

BracedDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good Morning (well it's morning in Australia at the time of writing),
I know we've all had that dream where we need to go and can't find a toilet and either we wake up in time or not and wet the bed (if you're not wearing a nappy). I haven't had one in ages but I just woke up in time ( I think my alarm clock woke me). It was a weird dream though, at the end I found this weird toilet that was a urinal but you sat down on a seat instead of standing. Luckily the alarm clock woke me but I think I'll start wearing at night more often.
Not sure what prompted the weird dream.

I've had one similar but instead of a toilet I was wearing a diaper in the dream and woke up to myself doing the deed...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I had a similar dream not to long ago, except my problem was I found a diaper, for what ever the reason I could not put it on, different obstacles kept coming my way... luckily I was diaper in real life and maybe the dream was an unconscious issue I'm having with always wanting to wear, whether home, work, or going out, I always weigh my options of what if I need to change cause I don't like to feel trapped or out of control

Mine was always took place in an old elementary school building. and none of the toilets worked. strange but consistent theme.

Mine somehow always is at work. And each door down a giant hallway is a bathroom and they are all locked.
I haven't made it to the bathroom yet when I have had that dream. I'm in the 24/7 club due to being bladder IC. So having this dream is a pain in the ass for me.

I have dreams like this every once in awhile, I will be wearing a diapers in my dream and be using it like normal and when I wake up I find the bed soaked from where I actually peed while dreaming.

I've had all the above dreams, one time or another. Last night I dreamed I was back in high school and had to go, so I was in the boys restroom, but there were all these girls standing around the urinal, trying to figure out how to use it. The urinal was filthy and I decided I wasn't going to use it either.

I've had other dreams were I'm somewhere doing something, and I'm wearing a diaper. I go to bed diapered, so having that dream isn't unusual. I've also had a continuing dream where I'm once again a student in a dorm, and I find all these diapers on the floor of my dorm room, and always, I get interrupted by someone before I can put on one of the diapers.

scbaby said:
Mine somehow always is at work. And each door down a giant hallway is a bathroom and they are all locked.
I haven't made it to the bathroom yet when I have had that dream. I'm in the 24/7 club due to being bladder IC. So having this dream is a pain in the ass for me.

Now this one makes sense. Being newly incontinent, your brain has consciously accepted that being able to use the toilet has now been locked away from you. No matter how many bathrooms there are, you can't use them anymore. However, your brain is still subconsciously fighting this conclusion, hence the reason why you're still attempting to find a toilet you can use.

I'd be willing to bet the more you come to a full, subconscious, level of acceptance for your incontinence, the less you will have that dream.

Never had that. I had some bedwetting problems as a kid, but I was never put in diapers. Instead I just wasn't allowed to drink before bedtime and always had to use the bathroom before I went to bed. So my body is trained to not even be able to sleep if I have to go, even if I'm wearing a diaper (I can't wet lying down, either)

What I do hate is being really thirsty in my dreams, and no matter how much I drink it doesn't get any better until I wake up and actually get a drink.

Justo said:
Good Morning (well it's morning in Australia at the time of writing),
I know we've all had that dream where we need to go and can't find a toilet and either we wake up in time or not and wet the bed (if you're not wearing a nappy). I haven't had one in ages but I just woke up in time ( I think my alarm clock woke me). It was a weird dream though, at the end I found this weird toilet that was a urinal but you sat down on a seat instead of standing. Luckily the alarm clock woke me but I think I'll start wearing at night more often.
Not sure what prompted the weird dream.

I have this dream at least once a month. It's part of the reason why I wear most nights even though I don't wet very frequently, I'm terrified of waking up peeing...

ProudPaddedBro said:
I have this dream at least once a month. It's part of the reason why I wear most nights even though I don't wet very frequently, I'm terrified of waking up peeing...

I am very satisfied when I wake up to the pee dream but since I wear training underwear and plastic underpants at night I am secure!

I've had many dreams where I have to go super badly. In the dream, I always find a restroom and I go, but after going, the urge is still there and I find another restroom. This goes on until I wake up. Luckily, I never actually wet the bed, but I definitely have to go in real life so I get up and go. I'm afraid that one of these days, I'm going to actually let go.

I diapered up last night for the first time in about a month and I had the famous can't find a toilet dream and woke up to a very wet diaper at 4am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back