New Goodnites are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter1070

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just tried out the new xl Goodnites boys. I'm a 36in waist and of course they fit small but there not tight. The absorbency is better than any adult pull-up I've tried. The double leak guards are nice and you can pull the cloth like cover off the make them plastic backed. Overall build quality is good. If u haven't tried them since they changed, than u should give it another go around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know how long ago they changed?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure. Like 6 months ago or less

Oh then I haven't tried them yet then, I might pick some up tomorrow

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I've found that they hold a bit more as well. They definitely are an improvement.

I really like the new version too.

While I will agree that the current design is good, from time to time I get a package with flaws... I got a 34 pack in May where one side of the plastic layer of the front panel isn't adequately attached to the stretchy side material. The clothlike layers are still attached, but I wish there were some way to qc these things better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Depends went back to plastic backing, goodnites are getting bigger instead of smaller, I have to wonder if Kimberly Clark fired their research and development team and started over. Whatever the cause maybe they will continue to get better

sometimes things have to get worse before they get better and in this case I think things are starting to look up and get better. I agree the new five layer protection and dual leak guards are an improvement.

I know they added an XS size but did they really make the XL size bigger? I have a old pack of XL goodnites and the're still tight; I have a 32 inch waist. Would the new XL fit me better?

Lifetime said:
I know they added an XS size but did they really make the XL size bigger? I have a old pack of XL goodnites and the're still tight; I have a 32 inch waist. Would the new XL fit me better?

I have heard from some people that they have gotten bigger. Honestly, I didn't notice much of a difference in the way they fit, but I also have been consistently gaining weight recently, so it is entirely possible they have gotten a bit bigger.

My waist is about what yours is and my hips are wider than that. I actually think that goodnites fit me well. There only real issue I have with them is that the leak guards are a bit tight on my behind.

You can DM me if you want to talk more about this.

They are slightly bigger in width and height, about a quarter of an inch in both dimensions. The new material probably stretches more but will probably get loose if overstretched for an extended period. The new L/XL Goodnites are still only designed to fit up to a 28 or 29 inch waist anyways.

They are slightly bigger, and improved overall. They fit me perfectly with a 32" waist. Try them out and see if they work for you. Even if they fit you, there are two members here who will argue incessantly that they don't fit you. Thankfully neither one has commented here yet. Let's hope they don't, as they are annoying beyond belief.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
I think I know who you are referring to, lol. I will say they don't fit as they maybe should, but they are the best fit I've found

Hmm i havent tried them since i turned 21, 5 years ago. Maybe I'll give them another try. If nothing else i can use them as a stuffer.

I'm a 40 so that wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back