Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Goodnites are awesome

Default New Goodnites are awesome

I just tried out the new xl Goodnites boys. I'm a 36in waist and of course they fit small but there not tight. The absorbency is better than any adult pull-up I've tried. The double leak guards are nice and you can pull the cloth like cover off the make them plastic backed. Overall build quality is good. If u haven't tried them since they changed, than u should give it another go around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know how long ago they changed?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Default New Goodnites are awesome

I'm not sure. Like 6 months ago or less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh then I haven't tried them yet then, I might pick some up tomorrow

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I've found that they hold a bit more as well. They definitely are an improvement.

While I will agree that the current design is good, from time to time I get a package with flaws... I got a 34 pack in May where one side of the plastic layer of the front panel isn't adequately attached to the stretchy side material. The clothlike layers are still attached, but I wish there were some way to qc these things better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Depends went back to plastic backing, goodnites are getting bigger instead of smaller, I have to wonder if Kimberly Clark fired their research and development team and started over. Whatever the cause maybe they will continue to get better

sometimes things have to get worse before they get better and in this case I think things are starting to look up and get better. I agree the new five layer protection and dual leak guards are an improvement.

I know they added an XS size but did they really make the XL size bigger? I have a old pack of XL goodnites and the're still tight; I have a 32 inch waist. Would the new XL fit me better?