Thread: Wet for the first time

Default Wet for the first time

So I've been wearing nappies on and off for quite a few years (really can't remember when it started), but I've never actually used them, normally I just like to wear them (usually at night)..until today anyway.

I thought about wetting before and I finally decided to do it. I was awake earlier than normal, struggled to wet lying down (at first) so I stood up and just relaxed and it took about 1 minute.

Felt both wired and strangely satisfying at the same time.

After I got back into bed and fell asleep, woke up later and just lay there in bed and eventually was able to wet lying in bed...which was a big one (to be fair I had drunk quite a lot of liquid the night before and didn't go toilet before going to bed). I pretty much soaked the nappy.

Would I do it again...maybe, still prefer to just wear them.

For a while, I preferred just to wear. Only last year I started actually using nappies for what they are intended for.

I just started wearing and haven't gotten myself to wet yet. I'm so nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansaspulluplover13 View Post
    Don't be. I understand how you'd be nervous but in all honesty I just (in thr words of Elsa) let it go and it was easier than I imagined it would be. Now on the flip side of this I'm suffer from incontinence so being diapered is part of my life.

Okay let me back up.
    I have been a DL for a while and recently I was diagnosed with incontinence. I had little issues here and there throughout high school, and I ignored it, until adulthood when it got worse.
    I'd wear at home and for short periods of time, but I never lost the feeling for diapers.

Now my first pack of diapers (in a really long time) I threw one on, and almost immediately (within and hour) I wet and it was magical. So I wore that night too (I'm usually in briefs or have pads of some kind) and woke up totally soaked. I have a fear of drinking because I leak urine frequently so the less I drink the easier my day is. But if you are at home just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansaspulluplover13 View Post
    Tbh I was out first as well, but I decided that weekend that I would just do it. And tho it did feel weird at first it also felt satisfying (almost had a euphoria like effect afterwards as well).

It's weird but the most exhilarating experience ever. My first experience was when I was around 11 years old and I found some adult diapers at my grandparents house. Back then I didn't know what my thoughts were or even knew who I was. All i knew I wanted one bad so I put one on and then let go. It was weird as i felt as if it was going to leak but it didn't. I felt free as I could go and do anything and never have to worry about a bathroom again and thus began my obsession. 11 years later I'm diapered 24/7 and I do go whenever I want. It becomes so easy sometimes I don't even know when I went until infeel warmth or wake up. I'm probably incontinent now as i haven't worn underwear in a year.