Wetting on late 90's early 2000's tv show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok, I'm not positive if this happend or not, maybe someone can calrify this for me, I have a pretty vivid memory from a TV show back in the day and I think its from Nickolodens "The amanda show" or maybe it was another show from back then, but I thought there was this one skit where I think it was Amanda or some girl was in a resteraunt/bar being obnoxious and then she asked where the bathroom was and they told her but she kinda interrupted and said "nevermind I'll just go in my pants" and then she does like a funny hhhaaaa sigh sound, and everyone just looks at her funny. maybe it was a different show but I swear I remember seeing that on a show back, does anyone else remember that or is that just my imigination?

The Amanda bines show. I would know that laugh anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You can't do that on Television was much better for diaper humor.

Yep, I remember that. I loved The Amanda Show as a kid. But if I recall correctly it happened a little differently. Amanda was on a date at a restaurant, and said something to her date along the lines of ''Can I go to the bathroom?'' or ''I'm gonna go to the bathroom.'' Then it shows her with a funny, dreamy look on her face.

she may have said something about a diaper in the skit, cant remember, you are right tho no way thatd be allowed on TV this day and age, but back in the late 90's early 2000's boundries were pushed.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew something like that happend, cant remember it exactly tho i was very young, I've tried looking for the skit online, but can not locate it

Warmness said:
she may have said something about a diaper in the skit, cant remember, you are right tho no way thatd be allowed on TV this day and age, but back in the late 90's early 2000's boundries were pushed.

Boundaries in kids' shows were pushed a LOT farther than someone wetting their pants... It's the stuff that you didn't notice until you found out about it years later... Like the episode of Rocko's Modern Life where he was a sexline operator...

Exactly, or stuff like The Brave Little Toaster when A/C pretty much commits suicide

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Boundaries in kids' shows were pushed a LOT farther than someone wetting their pants... It's the stuff that you didn't notice until you found out about it years later... Like the episode of Rocko's Modern Life where he was a sexline operator...

It was years before I got the finger Prince joke in animaniacs. Or my Pesonal favorite Jem actually includes the lyric "make love" in one of their songs in the cartoon.

I remember the boy on "You Can't Do That on Television" show who often was in a diaper. They did several diaper skits.

I love the show, YCDTOTV! So many cool diaper related skits.

rennecfox said:
You can't do that on Television was much better for diaper humor.

Loved that show. It was like Benny Hill for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back