I have a suggestion how to celebrate Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonniemanFL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just thought I would make a suggestion for all those who now go 24/7 on diapers and no undies anymore, is that on July 4th we all get rid of our old underwear and make it so we don't own them anymore. Burn, throw out, give to goodwill etc. all on Independence Day and celebrate!:smile:

Make our 24/7 use of them something to be excited about and even if we are already why not make it more exciting as doing so will be like taking a vow to never wear undies again.

Jonnie that sounds like a good idea for some, so I wish you and everyone else who is going to practice in this the best of luck.

Unrealistic for everyone. How about something more doable, like wearing 24/7 that day?

I am 24/7 but I also know I will stop at some undetermined point in the future. Currently, my underpants are inaccessible but I prefer that to them being gone altogether. If I didn't have any, I could just go and buy more. I have them, they're just not easy to get at and buying more would be a waste.

I think it's hard to find an idea that would appeal to us broadly, our motivations are too personal.

giving your used underwear to charity. That does not seem like a fun thing to do. Even people who need some help in life do not want to use your old undies.

MotherFaith said:
giving your used underwear to charity. That does not seem like a fun thing to do. Even people who need some help in life do not want to use your old undies.

The Salvation Army thrift store I go to sells used underwear...

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
The Salvation Army thrift store I go to sells used underwear...

That is insane. You learn something new everyday.

MotherFaith said:
That is insane. You learn something new everyday.

I'm with you. I would never buy used underwear. That's gross. Especially when you can go to like Kohl's and get clearance panties for less than a dollar sometimes, but usually less than three dollars. I don't know about guys though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

photogirl said:
Especially when you can go to like Kohl's and get clearance panties for less than a dollar sometimes, but usually less than three dollars. I don't know about guys though.

Kohl's doesn't discriminate against guys so Kohl's will sell us panties for the same low price. :laugh:

Lol, I meant like boxers. Guys'underwear. I don't think it goes clearance very often because it doesn't really change much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always just ask for underwear for Christmas...

Sounds like Jerry Seinfeld reluctantly loaning his swim trunks to Kramer, as his reason was "I don't want your boys in my trunks" and of course Kramer taking offense to the remark as he was trying to get Jerry to admit to himself that there is something wrong with his own genitals.

Anyway, most used underwear is washed, its just we feel that because the garment once had the bad germs that our bodies release through our privates into that garment is something to not think about. However, the poor does not care as in many third world countries people eat with the same fork and spoon and not wash it! Also to remind us here as that we eat from utensils that were once in other people's mouths every time we patronize a restaurant! We also sleep in beds in a Hilton or a Motel 6 that has had others exchange body fluids from intercourse or other sex acts. So we worry about underwear that has been in other places.

Anyway, I was not saying that was to be done to give away old undies, but one mere example.

I haven't owned underwear for over a decade, more even. I once celebrated my independence day by going through Marine Corps boot camp, now I celebrate it by going to bed early. Diapered of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back