Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a suggestion how to celebrate Independence Day

Default I have a suggestion how to celebrate Independence Day

Just thought I would make a suggestion for all those who now go 24/7 on diapers and no undies anymore, is that on July 4th we all get rid of our old underwear and make it so we don't own them anymore. Burn, throw out, give to goodwill etc. all on Independence Day and celebrate!

Make our 24/7 use of them something to be excited about and even if we are already why not make it more exciting as doing so will be like taking a vow to never wear undies again.

Jonnie that sounds like a good idea for some, so I wish you and everyone else who is going to practice in this the best of luck.

Unrealistic for everyone. How about something more doable, like wearing 24/7 that day?

I am 24/7 but I also know I will stop at some undetermined point in the future. Currently, my underpants are inaccessible but I prefer that to them being gone altogether. If I didn't have any, I could just go and buy more. I have them, they're just not easy to get at and buying more would be a waste.

I think it's hard to find an idea that would appeal to us broadly, our motivations are too personal.

giving your used underwear to charity. That does not seem like a fun thing to do. Even people who need some help in life do not want to use your old undies.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherFaith View Post
    giving your used underwear to charity. That does not seem like a fun thing to do. Even people who need some help in life do not want to use your old undies.
    The Salvation Army thrift store I go to sells used underwear...

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    The Salvation Army thrift store I go to sells used underwear...
    That is insane. You learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherFaith View Post
    That is insane. You learn something new everyday.
    I'm with you. I would never buy used underwear. That's gross. Especially when you can go to like Kohl's and get clearance panties for less than a dollar sometimes, but usually less than three dollars. I don't know about guys though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by photogirl View Post
    Especially when you can go to like Kohl's and get clearance panties for less than a dollar sometimes, but usually less than three dollars. I don't know about guys though.
    Kohl's doesn't discriminate against guys so Kohl's will sell us panties for the same low price.

Lol, I meant like boxers. Guys'underwear. I don't think it goes clearance very often because it doesn't really change much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk