First time wearing 27/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbes2014

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, I wanted totry and share my story. So the last 2 days-ish Ive been wearing 24/4, Which is both good and bad. Good due to the fact I am a DL, But bad because I've been a bit sick, therefor things have been, less pleassent. Im sure some of you know the hassle when cleaning up in some cases. I guesssthats one of the cons. But rather there then an accident right?
Just wanted to quick tell my experience with short terms. Lovely day to you all. :-D

You seem to be on an alternate clock and calendar from the rest of us :)

This belongs in another forum, probably Diaper Talk. FYI, the story forum is for fictional stories.

I have moved it to the appropriate forum.

I find diapers to be a big plus when sick. Can stay hydrated with less trips up out of bed to the bathroom. And if you've got flu you don't have to worry about whether it's safe to pass gas.

bambinod said:
I find diapers to be a big plus when sick. Can stay hydrated with less trips up out of bed to the bathroom. And if you've got flu you don't have to worry about whether it's safe to pass gas.

Indeed!

27 hours 4 days a week?:smile: oh 24/4, 4 whole days at a time, in two days, how do you cram the extra 2 days in?

2 adult days is 4 in baby days.

My mistake, Just realized i wrote 24/7... Of course I meant the whole day for x ammount of days. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back