Thread: Fetish and Kids

Default Fetish and Kids

As you might have read in our introductions, Qwando and I have 2 childeren. We also have a BDSM and Diaper fetisj.

We go to alot of meetings I sew AB clothing, and we have some really close friends from the scené. And lots of people ask us how we are able to combine having kids and our fetish.

It's kinda easy for us, the only people from the scené that get to met our kids. Our people we know for sometime know. And no fetish talk or (visible) fetish wear comes up. The stuff we need is hidden in a closet with a lock, and when wearing diapers we always have sweats nearby to put on and hide the diapers.

But I'm wondering how many here do have childeren and how do you cope with handeling both. Are we really lucky to get to do almost everything fetish related we want to do, or are the more parents out there who get to have both ?

I have two kids and I continue to live as an ABDL anyways. My wife is cool with it. I don't do anything babyish around them. I'm always super discreet and I am a bit paranoid about it myself sometimes too. It's risky but with all my mental disorders, I really need diapers to balance out that intensity. I worry a lot about dumb things, like sneaking my old diapers into the trash without being noticed.

My stuff is well hidden but even so, our kids just don't go in our room. It's somewhat cluttered anyways, which actually helps. Honestly, my wife seems much more chill about my hidden lifestyle than me. I'm the one who makes a big deal out of every little clue I might leave behind. I sometimes think I would make a good criminal because of the lengths that I'll go to cover up my activities.

I have one teenager that spends his time in his room playing games or skyping with friends. I seldom see him during the days and he doesn't seem too interested in what ol' Dad is up to. My eight year old daughter is a little more of a handful. The other day I had to run to UPS to pickup a diaper order. Obviously I didn't want them to know so I told them I had a couple errands to run and that I couldn't take them. That's easy enough because I live in Washington state and use medical cannabis so they assumed it was just because I was going to a pot store. When I got home I had to get my box inside and safe in my room but both kids were out in the living room when I entered. I quickly walked to my room and got everything put away but sure enough, my daughter asked me what was in the box. Without even a panic, I told her it was private and personal and didn't want to discuss it.

That was all there was to it. They know I have mental challenges and I've tried to raise them to be tolerant, loving people who won't be so quick to judge others based on harmless weird things they are into. I'm always preaching about living as you are and owning who you are. As long as your lifestyle isn't harmful to you or others than it shouldn't matter if society is cool with it.

I don't get dressed or undressed in front of my kids period. So they never see my diaper. I just live normal life and it's nothing different because diapers are like underwear except I don't use the toilet.

I have two kids, and I have no intention of sharing any of this with them. I generally wear diapers only when I have time to myself, and otherwise my diapers are hidden away. My wife is non-participating, and although she's shown no active dislike for my DL side, she has expressed a desire that I keep in private, and that seems reasonable. I really would never have thought to let the kids in on it anyway. But if they ever stumble upon my diapers, I have about a half-dozen cover stories that should take care of things.

Nice to read we are not the only ones to combine both altough being in a relationship with someone ABDL is a little different. Maybe the idea of combining both is just a little abstract for those in the scene who do not have kids

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycombs View Post

That was all there was to it. They know I have mental challenges and I've tried to raise them to be tolerant, loving people who won't be so quick to judge others based on harmless weird things they are into. I'm always preaching about living as you are and owning who you are. As long as your lifestyle isn't harmful to you or others than it shouldn't matter if society is cool with it.
    My parent brought us up the same way. When my parents stumbeld upon my bdsm stuff, they said I could hang down the ceiling with hook in my back for al they cared. As long as I kept safety in mind (mine and my partners) and everyone joining in was a consenting adult. It has always been a nice feeling that my parents will accepting everything. Must be/Will be nice for your kids aswell.

as far as I can say anything about this ( i'm infertile so no kids) having a adult life beside raising kids are two different worlds,
    and i can fully understand this adult world of diapers onesies and pacifiers, are off limits to the children.
    creating a safe spot with no kids access is the best thing to do.. but thats my side of view

I kept my diaper life completely hidden from my children and I only wore when they weren't home.

when I have children someday I will never let them know about this side of me I want to keep this a secret from my children. (that is one of the perks of being a parent.)

Umm... If I ever decide to get married and have kids, god forbid that the children see that side of me. I'm single and not looking for a girlfriend anytime soon. But if this ever happens, then I would have to have a long talk about it with them. Everyone who lives with me now knows about it and they don't give a damn (It's just me and my dad). I keep it all hidden when people are around. But when I'm alone, I regress half the time. Kids should never know about adult babies until their teen years. Because It's your teenage years where you start to have fetishes (that's what I believe). And yes, I would tell my life partner eventually.