Thread: Greetings from the country

Default Greetings from the country

Hello I'm not new to the DL scene but I am new to finally reaching out to the community. I suffered for the last 12 years with neurogenic bladder caused by a wreck that did nerve damage. It started with minor accidents during the day occasionally and night wetting and since has progressed to almost complete incontinence. I started wearing at nights years back and it took me to a whole new world and feeling, I embraced my problem and as bad as it may sound I wouldn't want to go back to the way it was before. Anyways I'm rambling now lol I am glad to have joined the community

Hello Soppybob and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome, Bob. It's nice to be able to welcome another country lad here. Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you have a good time here and look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Well where to begin... I love outdoors, like pretty much anything to do with being outside. I am a mechanic by trade and do custom performance work and fabrication on auto and Atv / utv. Also love fishing, camping and watching the races. I also sometimes love to just get comfy on the couch under a big blanket with the air turned down and watch a movie uninterrupted ��. I am kinda shy because I've always been around same little places and people but am very laid back and easy going and sometimes talk too much once I get comfortable. If anyone wants to know anything else at all just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Soppybob View Post
    Well where to begin... I love outdoors, like pretty much anything to do with being outside. I am a mechanic by trade and do custom performance work and fabrication on auto and Atv / utv. Also love fishing, camping and watching the races. I also sometimes love to just get comfy on the couch under a big blanket with the air turned down and watch a movie uninterrupted ��. I am kinda shy because I've always been around same little places and people but am very laid back and easy going and sometimes talk too much once I get comfortable. If anyone wants to know anything else at all just ask
    Hi and welcome to the site. My wife's family has a cottage on a lake in northern Ontario and she and I used to go up there all the time for both fishing and camping indoors. It was a lot of fun until my wife's health gave out. Our adult kids still go up. The fishing is great.

Welcome to the community. What type of racing do you typically watch?

Usually I watch late model races but any live dirt track is absolutely great to watch live