Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abdl diapers for larger folks

Question Abdl diapers for larger folks

Has anyone found good diapers for those in the larger size range? (by larger, I mean larger than most "Large" sizes of cute abdl diapers). I have a pretty big middle area, and usually run about 55ish or so. I think I did get a sample of Safari's once that did fit - slightly tight but I could close the sides barely. Or maybe people use some sort of extender?

I do wear diapers like Northshore supreme, Tena, confidry 24/7, etc, but I'm wanting something with a print on it that's my size. Anyone in a similar boat?

I had a 48 inch waist at one time. Slimmed down when I was pushing 300 lbs. The diabetes and spinal issues from being obese is why I need diapers now. Please take care of your self before it's too late and drop some weight.

Rearz pink princess XL goes up to 60" and they would look super cute

Quote Originally Posted by ram15l View Post
    Rearz pink princess XL goes up to 60" and they would look super cute
    oh thank you! I'm wondering if I'm looking at the wrong sites for Rearz? I keep seeing only medium and large sizes for sale so I thought (like with ABU etc) it was all that was available!

XL ABDL diapers do seem to be a rarity. ABU sells diaper stickers, though, which you can use to ABDL-ize your favorite non-ABDL diapers. That might be one way to go.

No problem I hope they work but if not the ones you have that work i bet are still super adorable

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    XL ABDL diapers do seem to be a rarity. ABU sells diaper stickers, though, which you can use to ABDL-ize your favorite non-ABDL diapers. That might be one way to go.
    thank you! I've used smaller stickers before and they do come off with movement over time (but they look cute). I bet those larger ones would work and stay put. Thank you!

Yes i was serious. Was not putting you down. Just sharing an life experience. Im now fit and strong but the damage was already done.

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    Yes i was serious. Was not putting you down. Just sharing an life experience. Im now fit and strong but the damage was already done.
    Since you know nothing about me, my journey in life, what medical conditions I may or may not have, nor anything to do with how I feel about my weight, among other things, you would have done better to post it as its own posting, unrelated to my question, which not surprisingly, didn't contain an inquiry into other peoples opinions about weight and size.