Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Its been 90 and humid all day. I wanted stay diapered to see how it was. In shorts and T Shirt and a Super Dry Kid it was not really that bad. I even took a 2 mile walk with wife and kid. A little sweaty...but not uncomfortable

I mowed my lawn yesterday diapered 85 with high humidity, walked about an acre or so with my walk behind, same here, got a little sweaty but being diapered didn't add to my uncomfortableness

Powder helps on hot days.

I do it day in and day out lol.

Its under 50 in MN right now.

I do all of my jogging with Depends on under my running clothes. We've already had some scorchers where I am, but that never stops me.

I worked in a hot shop of 90+ two days last week, I enjoy it and do it often throughout the summer. My only issue is towards the end of the day I have to avoid others because I'm always afraid the smell may be noticeable

Do it all time live in Texas wear 24/7 powder helps allot

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I tend to avoid wearing diapers in hot weather if I can as I tend to find them sweaty and uncomfortable in those conditions.

Diapers don't get too uncomfortable from sweating right away. You can usually go 2-3 hours or more, even while sweating quite profusely. As long as you change often enough, wearing on hot days is never really a problem.

I've had to start wearing a diaper to work. I have to stand all day, its hard to leave to go to the bathroom. I've tried to wear disposable diapers but get uncomfortable so I tried my usual cloth diaper, and an insert, it worked, so now I will be diapered at work, I wear baggy pants so no real visible diaper "bump"

I live in a pretty humid place and I sweat more than most people I know for some reason. Wearing outside like that for me is pretty bad, I've even had one diaper get almost soggy from sweat, also became a bit noisier/more obvious. But that day I was also running around alot in 90+ heat and humidity lol.

I do too much physical work if I'm outside during work to be padded. It NEVER goes below ~75+ at night and is ALWAYS humid so I sometimes have problems wearing at home especially since this ac sucks.

wackoreese said:
I do too much physical work if I'm outside during work to be padded. It NEVER goes below ~75+ at night and is ALWAYS humid so I sometimes have problems wearing at home especially since this ac sucks.

That sounds like florida where I'm at. I was outside working on my yard all day saturday, and did so in a diaper no problem. I was then working in my attic on sunday (god the sweat was literally pouring off me). Guess what though, not so much sweat or heat and humidity that I couldn't wear a diaper.

Sorry to say, but physical work, high temps with humidity, and sweating, is NOT an excuse on its own to say you can't be diapered. What do you think incontinent people do in these same situations anyways? Not go padded- not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back