Status
Not open for further replies.

SteadyDinosaurPanda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet or not but how does ABU's sizing run? Does it tend to run small or a little big? For example Abena M4's fit me perfect along with ATN's.
I've been looking at purchasing a couple of different packs from ABU so any help is appreciated!

That depends on your body shape and waist size. Your waist size seems like it would be perfect with medium ABUs. If you want to be sure, you can order a sample and you'll receive $5 off your next order. I'm pretty sure you'll fit in mediums just fine.

Bambino and ABU are quite similar when it comes to diaper sizing, I've tried medium Bambinos and M4s, and being a 38in waist, they both fit me but not comfortably. I'm on the higher end of mediums and settled for larges. Large ABUs seem to run smaller than most other non AB diapers and fit me better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
That depends on your body shape and waist size. Your waist size seems like it would be perfect with medium ABUs. If you want to be sure, you can order a sample and you'll receive $5 off your next order. I'm pretty sure you'll fit in mediums just fine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. M4 fits up to 44". If he's above 36" he won't fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as Abu space / little paws / simple mediums will fit u fine when comparing to an abena m4.
Abu bare bums are sized a little smaller so u may need larges, same with the single tape ones, it's not so much the waist but the length with those, I'd do a sample pack for the single taped diapers and bare bums

I have about a 32" waist so it sounds like the mediums should fit just fine, thanks for all the help everyone!

They seem to run about the same as Bambino, about 1/2 a size smaller than some others. But the padding is wide and long inside the shell which is nice.

There seems to be two camps in diaper sizing... several brands are like bambino and others are the 1/2 size larger ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back