Does it matter to you much what diaper type ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblader1974

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im genuinely curious to the opinions of others on this. Like most people I have looked at pretty much every type of diaper/nappy on the market. Even though I have only tried two types I know that 75% dont appeal at all. For example I have no interest in baby printed, textile backed, pull up types, cloth or anything particularly large and so on... in fact some kinda put me off altogether. I only like fairly standard crinkly plastic ones and given the choice would rather wear none at all than some other diaper type. Kinda means Im not a DL in that most do nothing for me. I wish I understood why this is the case but hey ho.
Having said this I really look forward to the times I can wear and wish I could openly wear nappies when I felt like it. Anybody else feel that way ? I dont mean having a favourite I mean that its one style or nothing

I'm somewhat flexible. I'm okay with plain medical diapers or printed ABDL diapers.

Sometimes I want Little Paws, sometimes a Simple diaper with a sticker. If I want something thinner, I'm fine with cloth Preschools or Tena stretch.

I'm not a DL, I'm a Little so I can't really empathize. As far as only wearing a specific type of diaper, no. I mostly prefer plastic, but I like cloth back as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess for me it has to be disposable. After that I prefer cloth back for being able to be somewhat discreet. Hard to not tell the world you're wearing a diaper when you crinkle every time you move. Cloth backed limits my options pretty severely though to mostly medical as I think the only other cloth backed ABDL diaper is the ABU Preschool's. If I go plastic backed I get really picky. I would never order the Bambino Magnifico's. I realize it was a community voted theme but I think it's hideous. I do like several of the ABU premium design, but not so much for Rearz designs.

I like plastic disposable diapers. However I don't really care for designs all over, but it's okay if the designs are just on the tape panel.

12srepaid said:
I like plastic disposable diapers. However I don't really care for designs all over, but it's okay if the designs are just on the tape panel.
me too on the design thing ... dunno why

Fireblader1974 said:
Kinda means Im not a DL in that most do nothing for me. I wish I understood why this is the case but hey ho.

I'm a heterosexual male but most females "do nothing for me" as far as sexual attraction goes. I'm still a heterosexual and you are still a DL, at least as far as arbitrary labels go.

I'm pretty open as long as the disposables are plastic-backed. So far, I haven't cared for hybrid diapers. A plastic outer shell is marred by Velcro tabs for me. My iconic ideal of a disposable is plain white but I do also enjoy prints on the taping panel or all over for most prints. There are better and worse prints but I haven't run across many that would stop me from wearing a diaper that felt really good and was great at its job.

I'm less broadly enthused by cloth diapers, although on occasion they're exactly what I want. I like being able to use different plastic or rubber pants with them. I'm biased toward contour cloth diapers with Velcro closures. I seem to get a much better fit with those than I do with pins. I like the idea of pins a lot more than the actuality.

Overall, I really like diapers. There are a few that don't make it for me but generally, I'm a fan.

I definitely prefer plastic-backed disposables. Fit is also an important factor. It seems like many of the ABDL diapers are too low in the waist for overnight use, yet too thick in the crotch for comfortable daytime use.

I'm usually not a big fan of most cloth like, but mostly because it isn't comfortable to me. If its comfortable and I can make it functional thats what I really care about.

I use to be just a plain plastic diaper kind of guy, now I enjoy prints, they look good in my closet, they add some spice to my life, I don't like girly pink, but if it looks like a "boys" diaper or gender neutral yet bet I've probably been in it.
I really enjoy the new prints of the kiddos and also the barebums.

I'm open to almost any diaper that fits and I do not like cloth-backed disposables.

Other than these two conditions, I can wear and use pretty much any diaper. Of course, depending on the type of activity or location, I prefer certain diapers over other types.

I'm not too too horribly picky. As long as the diaper is a disposable with tapes, I'm happy, although plastic-backed diapers make me much happier than those with cloth-backing. Premium diapers always add a tad of excitement, as do ABDL brand diapers depending on the mood. But overall, as long as I have a diaper on, I'm good.

Generally speaking, I like babyish adult diapers and actual baby diapers. In cloth diapers, my preferences lean toward the traditional, and include prefolds and flats, pins for fastening, and pull-on plastic pants. In disposables, I like modern cloth-backed baby diapers and adult-sized versions thereof--the latter being scarce. My current favorite ABDL disposable is the Bambino Magnifico, mainly because of its stretchy sides. But it's still a miss in a few areas, the main one being that it's plastic-backed. I'm not a big fan of plastic-backed disposables.

It matters A LOT to me on the diaper type.

I used to only like high capacity all white diapers that are plastic backed but since the new ABU I now very much only want ABU Vintage style with the 2 tapes and that fabulous shape.

I will happily use others such as ABU Premiums, MyDiaper Nacht, Fabines and if I have to other ABDL or plastic medical diapers.

If I had access to nothing else I would use cloth like backed medical or pullons but only as a necessity.

Argent said:
It matters A LOT to me on the diaper type.

I used to only like high capacity all white diapers that are plastic backed but since the new ABU I now very much only want ABU Vintage style with the 2 tapes and that fabulous shape.

I will happily use others such as ABU Premiums, MyDiaper Nacht, Fabines and if I have to other ABDL or plastic medical diapers.

If I had access to nothing else I would use cloth like backed medical or pullons but only as a necessity.
You will fall in love with the new abu kiddo's then.

I'm not incon. But I stick with disposable. I live with other house mates who don't know I'm an DL and I'd like to keep it that way so cloth isn't an option, I also don't fancy washing nappies.

I like plastic back nappies, not interested in designs, as long as it's: thick, plastic backed, the tapes hold and are resealable I'm in. I do like the quality of ABDL nappies.

I've never really been into the prints. I really like the high-quality medical diapers like Abena L4s and Tena Slip Maxi.

It probably stems from the fact that I've never really been comfortable going out in anything thicker than a Molicare Super Plus. That being said, I am kinda curious about the new Rearz Rebel.

pampers4U said:
You will fall in love with the new abu kiddo's then.

Oh I have!

I never would have thought ABU could add an upgrade to the Vintage range but they succeeded IMO with the front elastic... So many future possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back