Thread: Gauze pull-up diapers

Default Gauze pull-up diapers

Does anyone know if they make gauze pull-up or velcro diapers. I've used the pin-on gauze diapers but I hate having to use pins. Also, do they make an adult size disposable diaper liner to use with cloth diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by jack3295 View Post
    Does anyone know if they make gauze pull-up or velcro diapers. I've used the pin-on gauze diapers but I hate having to use pins. Also, do they make an adult size disposable diaper liner to use with cloth diapers?
    I don't know about liners, but Depends makes adjustable underwear pull ups that are good and Tena has single tape Velcro diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard of any gauze pull-ups. You might check out the Rearz Super Snap. I have a couple of these, and they're pretty good. You can open/close the snaps to change, or leave them snapped and pull the diapers on/off. They're twill, just like the Rearz and Changing Times prefolds, and are made by the same overseas manufacturer. Rearz also sells disposable diaper liners.

I'm pretty sure they do make gauze pull ups and I think I have a pair, assuming they're gauze and not twill or bireseye. I think I bought mine through Amazon.

I keep associating this with those small gauze pads hospitals use. You know, those thin, mesh-like, small squares they use in place of a large band-aid.

Yeah, I can see someone trying to make a diaper out of that material. It'd probably be on par with depends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I keep associating this with those small gauze pads hospitals use. You know, those thin, mesh-like, small squares they use in place of a large band-aid.

Yeah, I can see someone trying to make a diaper out of that material. It'd probably be on par with depends too.
    Haha....I've thought that too as I use both. I use gauze 2 x 2 and 4 x 4's with my wife, dressing her dialysis catheter. I wear gauze, night weight cloth diapers. (They're made from cotton....teehee)