Calling members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Would it not be nice to talk live to others .

Eh, isn't that what discord is for :p

I would be freaked out giving other members my phone number. Sorry, it's not going to happen.

There's a voice chat option on discord

Is there an abdl group on Discord?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes we have an Adisc group on discord

Years ago I gave a trusted DPF member who had suffered a personal tragedy my number inviting him to call if he wanted to talk. He did. It went well, no regrets. Just saying, under the right circumstances I think it’s appropriate to take a chance.

If you make friends with someone then I see no issue with it. I dont think a database of numbers for random calling is appropriate but I dont see why an innocent email exchange cannot progress to calling. Not so much on this site but I have met people in real life that started out as a quick email exchange.

Frank9127 said:
Would it not be nice to talk live to others .

No, not really in my opinion.

Completely agree with you

I just met someone and talked to them in real life for the first time, and so far so good. I was really nervous, though. It was wonderful to talk to and meet someone else who is into the same thing. It's helping me to normalize it a bit more so I don't feel so crazy and different. I have definitely felt good about it. That said, I don't know that I'd want to just call random folks for the sake of it. I like the voice chat room option thing, though.

You could try starting a teamspeak group. You connect online and talk over a mic. Your name and phone number could stay anonymous if you wanted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back