1. Adult Baby
Spare the details ,
Anyone experience this or it is just me ,

Great Diaper overall,
Sure some people might Play while in them /masturbate ,

After Wearing these for a while ,
The plastic outer Becomes Really sticky'

Not only this , But the actual black skulls , Not on the landing zone ,
Rub Right off and i had whatever is on my hands and my hands were black from the skulls ,

Temp07 said:
Spare the details ,
Anyone experience this or it is just me ,

Great Diaper overall,
Sure some people might Play while in them /masturbate ,

After Wearing these for a while ,
The plastic outer Becomes Really sticky'

Not only this , But the actual black skulls , Not on the landing zone ,
Rub Right off and i had whatever is on my hands and my hands were black from the skulls ,

I will have to keep this in mind. I was planning on buying some, the ink rub off is very off putting. I'd really rather not get ink on my clothes or furniture

I wouldn't say mature, they feel like something to wear on motorcycles, also I kind of don't like the design tbh, its sort of ugly,

Any printed diaper is liable to rub ink, which is why I generally wear a Depends over Little Paws to protect my clothes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just told by them friction and humidity will do this as the prints are not waterproof ,
The prior spoiled never did this , so it is a good thing to keep in mind or know about these ,

I never tried Abu but want to , do these or the prints do the same?

Absolutely. Get some Depends, when they stain you can just throw them away.

LeafiniteLittle said:
Any printed diaper is liable to rub ink, which is why I generally wear a Depends over Little Paws to protect my clothes

Maybe this is a problem of humidity or sweat or something? Dry ink shouldn't transfer. I can't say I've EVER had this problem, and I've tried a lot of different kinds of diapers.

Currently, I'm without pants. I did wear a pair of mesh shorts over a LP diaper for a couple hours with no stains.

Perhaps the reason why a Lavender diaper stained was due to the heat when I was wearing it (80-90 degrees F).

LeafiniteLittle said:
Perhaps the reason why a Lavender diaper stained was due to the heat when I was wearing it (80-90 degrees F).

Yeah I bet some sweat hit the ink and made it transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back