Diapered and on a cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My wife and I take a few pair of my plastic pants on our cruises and we go again in September so we will ask for extra large thick towels and it makes good cloth diapers for me then she adds my baby pants and we are set for the night. I sleep very well and no taking home diapers. We have done this every time we travel.

Really never thought about that we cruise all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are going to wet the cruise ship's towels? That's not very ethical. Why not just bring some of your own?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I never said I wet the cruise ship towels

Frank9127 said:
I never said I wet the cruise ship towels

That's an important point.

When I read your initial post, I had assumed you were going to use the 'diaper' normally and that is something I would never do and would not recommend others doing.

However, with your clarification that the towels will not be 'used', I see nothing wrong with it.

Good luck.

I've cruised around in diapers a couple of times. Storage space and disposal space/trash bin are always an issue (well really just space in general) but never really a problem.

I went on a cruise in may. My abdl friend who had cruised before kept saying "dude you're going to be too busy to want to be diapered all the time, you don't want to have to run back to your room all the time to change". He was right, I wore maybe 1 or 2 nights, but was just flat out too tired and it was too hard to diaper up on those small beds in the cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going on a cruise in September. Looking forward to spending time in the Bahamas with the family on a Disney cruise. I have to wear so any pointers would be great.

DLScottsman said:
Going on a cruise in September. Looking forward to spending time in the Bahamas with the family on a Disney cruise. I have to wear so any pointers would be great.

Call the cruise lines special needs department or it may just be a web form in your cruise planner. Tell them you are incontinent and need something to protect the mattress of the bed, and need a larger trash can or extra trash bags.

I have to make requests of the cruise line as I use a cpap and need distilled water and an extension cord, my mom needs a sharps container because she is diabetic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back