Road trip for the weekend, need suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIABDL94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
So this Friday I'm going up to Massachusetts to have some diaper time in a hotel. It is in close proximity of a whole bunch of stuff including a massive mall and other shopping centers.

I currently have a few things that I picked up already but not sure if I'm missing anything. Was just wondering if you experienced people have any advice of what to do or what I should bring.

Here's a picture of some of the stuff that I have already.
a091636366efa2cccc49e457711fad60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe some bedpads will reduce the chance of leaking in bed. You I know how we like to use our diapers to the fullest.

Why go to Massachusetts? Everything is expensive as hell.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

One thing I'll point out, seeing the trash bags there. Beware of kitchen trash bags. They're usually very cheaply made, very thin (mils) plastic. The black ones are somewhat transparent. Most white kitchen trash bags are almost transparent. I can easily identify every one of my diapers in my kitchen bag as I carry it out to the trash can. When leaving on a road trip, I grab a 35-50 gal "contractor" / "drum liner" trash bag. Those are many times thicker, and are usually either black or silver and totally opaque. They're a lot more durable too. I've had the corners of tapes on a rolled up diaper tear a hole in a kitchen trash bag frequently. That won't happen with a drum liner. They also hold a lot more. Be sure you bring something to tie it shut with, or just tie the end in a knot.

I would bring a rash cream. The last thing you want is an irritating rash developing the first night, and bothering your little time!

However, I do like the diapers you're bringing!

Try GoodNites Bed Pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back