Thoughts on Aubrey Plaza after this interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dl1036

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
[video=youtube_share;65bdeTxrAcw]https://youtu.be/65bdeTxrAcw[/video]

AB? DL? Curious? Other?

Not abdl. I dont see why anyone in their right mind would ever consider that to be a possibility. Aubrey is just eccentric. They were making jokes and just touching on the subject of diapers does not make her abdl.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

The only real thought I have is "why do some diaper lovers feel this constant need to take this stuff seriously?"

I don't think she's an ABDL based on that but it was funny segment. Well worth the cost of my bandwidth to watch.

I bet they're right and she (or at least her publicist) will be getting offers for diapey changes, crushing, playful suffocation, and swaddling. She could do worse, if the source was right.

She did say on Seth Meyers show that she would like to be in diapers all the time. There could be more to it for her than just being goofy.

Or we could simply be the "weird part of the internet" mentioned in the clip that's now making a big deal of this.

Anton, I found what you're talking about:

[video=youtube_share;zi6UORsumTc]https://youtu.be/zi6UORsumTc[/video]

Interesting and even if they were throw away lines for her those interviewers were pretty and cruel.

More Interesting she mentioned diapers in 2 interviews in relation to wearing.

Nah, kinky probably, so may be but I don't think she's abdl. How many of us would openly home over this kind of thing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bladderbrain said:
Nah, kinky probably, so may be but I don't think she's abdl. How many of us would openly home over this kind of thing?

What do you mean "openly home over"?

Or did you mean to say "be openly honest"? If that's the case, then count me as one of those who would be. After all, it's not like being abdl is a fetish or anything like that.

- - - Updated - - -

And by that I mean a sexual act.

Slomo said:
What do you mean "openly home over"?

Or did you mean to say "be openly honest"? If that's the case, then count me as one of those who would be. After all, it's not like being abdl is a fetish or anything like that.

- - - Updated - - -

And by that I mean a sexual act.
Sorry auto correct got me, joke not home. With her though, it's too public and may cause issue with career. Like me I cannot be open yet because of the misunderstanding it would cause.

Bladderbrain said:
Sorry auto correct got me, joke not home. With her though, it's too public and may cause issue with career. Like me I cannot be open yet because of the misunderstanding it would cause.

That misunderstanding is exactly why you've got to be proactive and tell those around you. Doing so gives you the chance to correct those misunderstandings as you explain it.

Now don't get me wrong here, I'm only talking about whether or not you choose disclosing you even wear a diaper. Telling others you're abdl is a whole different scenario.

In fact, I just disclosed to my boss that I'm diapered (and I've been at the same job for 14 years now). I took that moment to explain to him the what and why of it all, exactly so I could cut of any misconceptions. Now no matter how public it gets for me, there's no concern for me with my career.

If it became public knowledge, I'd likely lose my job and my career would end. Luring and saying I'm incontinent would not solve the issue. As it is in my current standings it's better between me and the fiance

Bladderbrain said:
If it became public knowledge, I'd likely lose my job and my career would end. Luring and saying I'm incontinent would not solve the issue. As it is in my current standings it's better between me and the fiance

How the heck is that? Wearing a diaper is neither illegal nor immoral. The only way you would loose your job for wearing a diaper is if the diaper itself somehow negatively impacts your ability to do your job (such as a life guard).

And I never said you should lie and say you're incontinent. I assume you wear because you're abdl, correct? If so, then all you would need to say is that you need them, it's personal, and you'd rather not openly discuss it. And yes, abdl is compulsory for us, and therefore very much a mental need for us too- so saying you need them is not a lie.

Very, very interesting. In the Seth Meyers interview she comes flat out and says "I..actually...would rather wear a diaper at all times...man I'm turned on by that". Maybe it was a throw away line, maybe she's just kinky, but the fact that she came out and said it in two interviews CERTAINLY makes one wonder.

On a bizarre and hilarious sidenote, when I searched NBC for the Seth Myers clip two commercials played before the clip, one for Always pantyliners and another for Pampers Easy Ups. Weird interwebz.

Slomo said:
How the heck is that? Wearing a diaper is neither illegal nor immoral. The only way you would loose your job for wearing a diaper is if the diaper itself somehow negatively impacts your ability to do your job (such as a life guard).

And I never said you should lie and say you're incontinent. I assume you wear because you're abdl, correct? If so, then all you would need to say is that you need them, it's personal, and you'd rather not openly discuss it. And yes, abdl is compulsory for us, and therefore very much a mental need for us too- so saying you need them is not a lie.
Believe me please. Some people don't understand, and so we would need to be understanding. We are the ones introducing something to people on the outside and so we have to be careful. It could scare or confuse people. It's one though, the one I need to know and be ok with it knows, we are still figuring out the "ok" part.

I do understand what you're saying though. I also see your point, my question for all the people who don't involve themselves is always the same: why is it so bad?

rennecfox said:
The only real thought I have is "why do some diaper lovers feel this constant need to take this stuff seriously?"

This sums up my thoughts entirely.

she would be hot in diapers
she probably was saying crazy things for publicity

ProudPaddedBro said:
Very, very interesting. In the Seth Meyers interview she comes flat out and says "I..actually...would rather wear a diaper at all times...man I'm turned on by that". Maybe it was a throw away line, maybe she's just kinky, but the fact that she came out and said it in two interviews CERTAINLY makes one wonder.

On a bizarre and hilarious sidenote, when I searched NBC for the Seth Myers clip two commercials played before the clip, one for Always pantyliners and another for Pampers Easy Ups. Weird interwebz.

The ads were probably shown based upon your Internet history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back