Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Aubrey Plaza after this interview?

Default Thoughts on Aubrey Plaza after this interview?

AB? DL? Curious? Other?

Not abdl. I dont see why anyone in their right mind would ever consider that to be a possibility. Aubrey is just eccentric. They were making jokes and just touching on the subject of diapers does not make her abdl.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

The only real thought I have is "why do some diaper lovers feel this constant need to take this stuff seriously?"

I don't think she's an ABDL based on that but it was funny segment. Well worth the cost of my bandwidth to watch.

I bet they're right and she (or at least her publicist) will be getting offers for diapey changes, crushing, playful suffocation, and swaddling. She could do worse, if the source was right.

She did say on Seth Meyers show that she would like to be in diapers all the time. There could be more to it for her than just being goofy.

Or we could simply be the "weird part of the internet" mentioned in the clip that's now making a big deal of this.

Interesting and even if they were throw away lines for her those interviewers were pretty and cruel.

More Interesting she mentioned diapers in 2 interviews in relation to wearing.

Nah, kinky probably, so may be but I don't think she's abdl. How many of us would openly home over this kind of thing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bladderbrain View Post
    Nah, kinky probably, so may be but I don't think she's abdl. How many of us would openly home over this kind of thing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    What do you mean "openly home over"?

Or did you mean to say "be openly honest"? If that's the case, then count me as one of those who would be. After all, it's not like being abdl is a fetish or anything like that.

- - - Updated - - -

And by that I mean a sexual act.