finding ways of practicing wearing diapers around others

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
Thank you simo that helps alot. Now I do have two packages of small. And have. Tons of medium comfy diaper. I am thinking the small for work and mediums for sleep. Will that work better oh I forgot to add I work as a produce cleck and I bend over to lift boxes

I don't think going from small to mediums is a good idea. What you need is to use the right size diaper, but what you can do is use a slightly thinner diaper for daytime versus a thicker diaper for over night. Just don't go too thin for whatever level of use you'll actually need.

So the real auestikn then is, how much will you be peeing in your diaper? If you're not emptying a full bladder into your diaper by flooding it, or wetting it for 4+ hours, then you might not need to use confidry.

Look into slightly thinner diapers that will still work reay good for your needs. Maybe that's tena or id slip, xpmedical has a decent line called a-plus as well. So the real question then is, how much will you be peeing in your diaper?

Also, what really helps the best to keep a diaper from being exposed while bending over, is a onesie or extra long tee shirt. Anyone who does a lot of bending with a diaper on, should invest in a number of onsies. Thks ks regardless of what diaper you're using.

On the right size diaper my waist is 30.I pee. Around 8 times in a 8 hour shift. I do have long start. I guess I am considered. About you butt is up and it doesn't. Look. Nature. I shop amazon. So. Does tens have. Diapers with plastic backing. I prefer. It vs cloth backed. Diaper

Medical. Says small comfy will fit better then mediums. I see amazon sell tena slip is that a good working diaper or stick with the small confy

any methods on getting the right diaper and getting to wear diaper the whole or half. Other. Than just put it on and go to work and do work and come home in a diaper. Is there a way to not let the diaper to distract. You and feel good at the same time. Thank you

makena43 said:
any methods on getting the right diaper and getting to wear diaper the whole or half. Other. Than just put it on and go to work and do work and come home in a diaper. Is there a way to not let the diaper to distract. You and feel good at the same time. Thank you

If they're a distraction from what should be your primary focus at work, you're job, then... don't have them at work! Under no circumstance should your fetish be getting in the way of anything actually important, as at that point it is a problem.

I agree. But what if there was away of doing. I just need to find the right diaper that simo said to do.

Question, when you were wearing on your lunch break, were you distracted? If the answer is yes then you probably want to disregard wearing.

I could feel the diaper. I was nervous or worried someone could tell but I was determine. To wear so get over my fear of wearing around people I guess in the end I force. On eating my dinner and time it right. To take it off before. Going back to qork

makena43 said:
I could feel the diaper. I was nervous or worried someone could tell but I was determine. To wear so get over my fear of wearing around people I guess in the end I force. On eating my dinner and time it right. To take it off before. Going back to qork
If you get nothing else out of this forum.... Wearing on your work break at work is a BAD idea, do not feel comfortable doning this, its a stupid thing to do

Do you think I need to use small comfy and just force. Myself to do it or just wear diapers to bed and nobody is around

If you aren't comfortable wearing it the whole time you are at work, limit it to bedtime

Okay professor so the key is comfortable. Which is i don't need think about it and just do it. And every day week then no problem. Thanks

I read a review and the atm diapers seem to be good for working

Unless you are committed to wearing the entire time at work and will not let it get in the way of doing your job you shouldn't do it.

I wear them now 24/7! I cannot wait to get rid of all of my drawer full of briefs as I would like to commenmorate my full time use of diapers and the no longer using my underwear with like a ceremony.

At work too I have no problem and even when I sit at the bar in Hooters.

TGMailCat581 said:
I wear all the time (including all the shift at work with a change at lunch). Wearing a diaper does not interfere with my work schedule or duties; but yet gives me assurance and comf defort knowing that if my incontinence kicks up (which it sometimes does); the diaper will be there to save me from an embarrassinag accident.
I was stating that because he kept only wearing at lunch time, which is neither practical or smart to do as its the most blatant and unnecessary way to highlight the bulge and providing no benefit to the wearer.

makena43 said:
Do you think I need to use small comfy and just force. Myself to do it or just wear diapers to bed and nobody is around

rennecfox said:
I was stating that because he kept only wearing at lunch time, which is neither practical or smart to do as its the most blatant and unnecessary way to highlight the bulge and providing no benefit to the wearer.

I agree that only wearing at lunch time is not a pratical way of wearing in the work environment. My advice is to wear a onesie to control the buldge with plastic pants to reduce the crinkle
I would also suggest changing when on break or as needed. This way nobody will suspect anything. I do this and it has worked great for me. Markena43 that choice is really up to you if you are more comfortable wearing to bed then I say go for it but as far as sizing goes I would stick to the correct measurements because if you go too smaller sizes the diaper wont fit correctly and will be uncomfortable and you won't want to be in that situation because it will be all tight fitteng and makes you more prone to diaper rash but you can aways use the smaller size as stuffers. Just putting that option out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back