finding ways of practicing wearing diapers around others

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I sense the only places I can wear diaper is on my lunch break and going home. The problem is I am on vaction. So I was thinking with my sister and nefews when we go to town. But they know my gait and I got tons of confidy diapers. no thin diapers. so I am limited to wear in public. I just sleep in diapers that's fine.

makena43 said:
I sense the only places I can wear diaper is on my lunch break and going home. The problem is I am on vaction. So I was thinking with my sister and nefews when we go to town. But they know my gait and I got tons of confidy diapers. no thin diapers. so I am limited to wear in public. I just sleep in diapers that's fine.

You really need to decide if you are going to wear it all the time at work or not at all, lunch break is a very inappropriate time during the day to put on and take off a diaper. Having a sudden bulge and crinkle at lunch that disappears afterwards is going to raise alot of questions and possibly get you in trouble with your store.

If you don't feel comfortable wearing at work, don't wear at all at work. I can't emphasize how important this is. You shouldn't even bring them there, its just something for them to find.

Last edited:
Thank you renifox. For heads up for the lunch. I wore diaper. During. Lunch. A couple times and some on the sales floor nobody said a word. But I was. Nervous about. Wearing. Diapers

You probably got lucky then, I wouldn't count on that kind of luck to continue and I'd stop doing it immediately (make up your mind, all or nothing at work) before people do notice. Maybe they were busy, but if you continue, you are inviting problems in your life from your workplace. If they suspect this is some sort of inappropriate activity and they catch wind of it even if they can't fire you outright, it won't be hard for them to come up with an excuse to fire you.

Seriously think about how this looks to others. Ask yourself, "is it normal for someone to wear a diaper only on their break?"

If your afraid to wear while working, you should be afraid to wear while at work at all. The risk doesn't go away because you're punched out if you are still in the building.

Last edited:
What about going home time. I have to add to the list they will make fun of me. I know. My Co workers they get any ideas to get you mad they will do it

makena43 said:
What about going home time. I have to add to the list they will make fun of me. I know. My Co workers they get any ideas to get you mad they will do it
I'd be less worried about them making fun of you and more about them getting you fired by telling your superiors you're some kind of pervert who wanders around in diapers on his break. Do you have a plan in motion for this?

There is no way you can argue wearing diapers on a lunch break is medical, so if you do get confronted on wearing, there isn't a good argument for it. Going home at least you could have issues "holding it" which would be a valid argument.

How many threads do you need on this topic? Just put a damn diaper on and go to the mall or something.

MassIncon said:
How many threads do you need on this topic? Just put a damn diaper on and go to the mall or something.
I've been biting my tongue with these threads, but this is my thought exactly. Either do it or don't do it

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

I as kind of thinking the same thing. Makena, you make a new thread every day to ask what is nearly the same question every day.

We have already told you. Stop thinking about it and just wear the diaper.

And as we have also told you, people will not notice you wearing a diaper unless you make it painfully obvious. One way to do that is to only wear a diaper for short periods of time around others. It does you no good to wear a diaper only at your luchnch break. Your really should be wearing them always or nit at all.

Well all the warnings okay I get it. The thing was. Wearing. Around my family in public which is the point. Of my thread.but thank you all about the all or nothing parts

makena43 said:
Well all the warnings okay I get it. The thing was. Wearing. Around my family in public which is the point. Of my thread.but thank you all about the all or nothing parts

You have to be sensible wearing in public, you aren't being. Think for a second, "Do incontinent people wear diapers when it's convenient or because they have to?", "Do I know of any medical conditions that would require a person be in a diaper but only for an hour a day at the most convenient time of day to use the toilet?"

update:

Believe me I thought hard about how to say this tactfully, but you actually have a valid excuse to wear diapers all the time if you want to that almost no one would question you on your wearing because of your disability, that said if you wish to go this route you will have to wear all the time in public, note I'm not advising this but my point is this your wearing part time, particularly a brief as thick as a confidry 24/7 I believe you said you wear is going to eventually get noticed if you walk around in it only some times in the day.

Last edited:
To be extra clear, no one is advising that you have to wear 24/7 to keep this quiet. It's just that short term wearing around people who know you is a bad idea. Save the quick changes for your Broadway debut.

I know most of the posts in your numerous threads tell you people don't notice, and I generally find that to be true. However, if you make it more obvious, or tell a variety of people, the guesswork gets easier or is unnecessary. Everyone is focused enough on their own business to let a fair amount slide without thinking about it. Once you make a spectacle of yourself, they will be more vigilant.

You must be able to make objective judgment calls as to when the risks outweigh the possible rewards of wearing. When I'm not 24/7, I'm usually just wearing around the house or around other ABDLs. I rarely see a reason to put on a diaper to go out into the world (many other ABDLs like wearing to the movies, so I'll yield that one, although I'm indifferent).

It could be that looking at it objectively, you shouldn't wear that often in your present circumstances.

Okay thank you. Trevor for answer my question which is no on people. That know you. Also it sounds like I should forgot lunch and going home in a diaper. What's the best diaper to work in that I have to move fast and lift heavy.boxes oh last thing. So wear a diaper going home. Or the whole. Work day including. Coming to work and going home

Last edited:
Well sometimes I will wear a Depends Real Fit. You will have to change and control your flow. Sometimes For me it's that little bit of padding that's nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is only going home in a diaper okay. Which I doubt. Base on what I am reading is basicly wear it 1 pm to 10 pm or regular underwear period

Ultimately you are the only person who knows how likely it is you'll be caught in your circumstances, and honestly, if that is greater than just a smidgen above non-zero, you probably should just save this for private unless you're going 24/7, which I would strongly advise against. Your family is the MOST likely to notice something off, so definitely don't wear around them. Seriously, think about how likely it is you'll be caught in a given situation, and think about the potentially disastrous consequences.

Thank you snowtress I have not wore a diaper around my family for a long time but they know it and hate it. Kind of feels weird when your mom moves your diapers. I am confuse. One person don't. Wear during. Work others say yes and then I have to. Judge. If its safe or not

Last edited:
Are the northshore lutes the right one for working. physical?

Makena, you're going to have to decide that for yourself. It is best to either always wear around certain people, or to never wear around them. Switching back and fourth like you're doing is not a good idea, as the dded on padding, but only having it sometimes, will draw extra attention to yourself. Keeping the padding or no padding the same around the same people will mean there won't be a noticable difference from one hour to the next.

As for which diaper to wear, that will depend on how much you intend to use them. Don't try to go with something thin if you use it, as a leaky diaper is way more noticable than a thick one that's done its job.

I personally wear confidry at work all day. That's because I also use them all day too. And nobody has noticed I'm diapered in the 14+ years I've worked at the same quiet office. Incidentally I also wear them at night too, but that's because I'm incontinent.

Thank you simo that helps alot. Now I do have two packages of small. And have. Tons of medium comfy diaper. I am thinking the small for work and mediums for sleep. Will that work better oh I forgot to add I work as a produce cleck and I bend over to lift boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back