Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
If memory serves me correct don't you normally get 2 diapers in an ABU sample pack? I ordered two samples of the Kiddo and got 2 diapers. I could be wrong.

Each sample now is only one diaper of any type. Two samples, two diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And considering they are $6 for a one diaper sample pack or between $27-$35 for a ten pack, if you are thinking you will be able to use them at all (even if you are kind of in between sizes) and have the money, it's almost better to just buy a 10 pack.

They kinda changed it. Its 6 dollars for a single diaper, rather than 12 for 2. I think its pretty much the same cost as before, and you get the 5 dollar discount on your next order for getting a sample.

Still, I think that's kind of expensive, but I think diapers in general are hugely overpriced, especially abdl diapers. And abdl clothing. Good golly that stuff is expensive

photogirl said:
Still, I think that's kind of expensive, but I think diapers in general are hugely overpriced, especially abdl diapers. And abdl clothing. Good golly that stuff is expensive

You are so right. In fact I try to get in a few nights before wetting by trying to make the abdl diaper last as long as possible.
So it's not just Bambino that is expensive.

Last edited:
Shit... $6 for one diaper? I do hope shipping is included. And I was starting to toy with the idea of getting some samples from them sometime down the road...

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Shit... $6 for one diaper? I do hope shipping is included. And I was starting to toy with the idea of getting some samples from them sometime down the road...

It is.

The idea behind samples is you can try them before dropping 30+ dollars on a pack to make sure they fit, etc. Which is why ABU gives a discount if you buy them.

RJDodger said:
It is.

The idea behind samples is you can try them before dropping 30+ dollars on a pack to make sure they fit, etc. Which is why ABU gives a discount if you buy them.

Being unemployed however, sample packs are the only way for me to afford the very very very occasional AB diaper.

ABU does try to offset the cost of the sample packs by offering a $5 coupon with the purchase of two samples. AB/DL stuff is higher priced but that's because it's a niche market that doesn't do anywhere near the sales or volumes of big name medical diaper companies, so production and shipping cost more. The trade off is that AB/DL products are usually higher quality and designed with AB/DL's in mind.

yoshiDL said:
ABU does try to offset the cost of the sample packs by offering a $5 coupon with the purchase of two samples. AB/DL stuff is higher priced but that's because it's a niche market that doesn't do anywhere near the sales or volumes of big name medical diaper companies, so production and shipping cost more. The trade off is that AB/DL products are usually higher quality and designed with AB/DL's in mind.

At that point I guess I just figure even if they don't fit perfectly, I could definitely think of fun things to do with a diaper like that.

My kneejerk suggestion is order at least a BAG as a sample, and order it a size larger than you think you'll need. Odds are you'll end up with favorable results on both fronts.

Ordering one diaper as a sample is about as useful as eating one cheeto as a sample.

bambinod said:
My kneejerk suggestion is order at least a BAG as a sample, and order it a size larger than you think you'll need. Odds are you'll end up with favorable results on both fronts.

Ordering one diaper as a sample is about as useful as eating one cheeto as a sample.

That is kind of what I am thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back