• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

old new diaper man

Status
Not open for further replies.

olddon300

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a senior and finally back as diaper man. like walking around house in pull up up, crinkly pants and onesie . having rouble with tapes

Hello olddon300 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interest?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi there. I'm probably the opposite side of the age spectrum but always nice to hear another perspective. Welcome!

Thanks for reply. started "lurking" about 3 years ago, and then wearing f ora few months and stopping. Right now doing it almost 24. Would like too wear taped diaper but can't do it right. Will try again next week. Had too accidents yesterday, overflows, and enjoyed them.

Welcome

Hi and welcome. We certainly cover all the ages on this site. I hope life is treating you well. I'm 69 years of age, a Baby Boomer and yeah, still a baby. Oh well.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back