• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeakyLynx

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hey all!

I'm Jacob, currently 22 and finishing up my Bachelor's in Biology. Ideally, by this time next year, I'll be working in a National Park or Forest somewhere in the Northeast US.

I was born with a tethered spinal cord, and had a release surgery at age 3. Once healed up, the only consequence was some off-and-on bedwetting through childhood and my teen years. Since coming to college, though, scar tissue has been aggravating the site of the surgery, causing some gradually increasing nerve dysfunction. Dry nights have become few and far between, and daytime issues led to my diagnosis with urge incontinence last year. It's also been causing some problematic constipation, but with my current fiber and laxative regime, I've been having one predictable but not-so-controllable movement every morning.

Honestly, I was very hesitant to get on sites like these and explore the AB/DL realm. When I was younger, I absolutely despised diapers - enough so that I still call them "protection" or "briefs" most of the time out of habit. Once I was old enough to make the choice for myself, I really only wore them for sleepovers or other situations where I'd be sharing a room, and otherwise dealt with the hassle of washing sheets a few extra times a month. Moving into a dorm room with 2 other people meant I sucked it up and, reluctantly, started wearing every night. When accidents started carrying over into the daytime, I experimented with a wide range of products - pads, sheaths, pull-ons, and everything, but found that just like at night, the only reliable protection comes with tapes.

I'd never considered myself any form of AB/DL once I heard of it - I used to think it made light of a serious medical problem that caused me a ton of stress. However, I'm lucky enough to have a loving boyfriend who's taken all my issues in great stride. I've always been a major submissive, and despite my objections, he learned that teasing me, calling me things like "baby" and "little guy", was a great way to make me blush and object. Once, for April Fool's Day, he swapped out the Tenas I'd been keeping in his room with a pack of Snuggies - which I didn't even know existed! After that, and trying out a bit of roleplay, I had to re-evaluate my opinions on a whole lot of things.

Nowadays, I'd call myself an AK/Little. I sleep with a teddy bear every night, love watching cartoons, and have a number of printed AB diaper brands for nighttime (still using plain whites and medical prints for daytime). It's a bit of a 180 from my thoughts in high school, but now I think of diapers as a source of major comfort and protection - my first few unpadded daytime accidents were some of the most stressful and humiliating events in my life, and anything that keeps my pants from getting soaked is deserving of appreciation!

Thanks for reading my very long intro! I'm glad to be here, and am looking forward to making friends with people in a similar situation to myself.

Hello LeakyLynx and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to ADISC. It seems like we've had several members register today with some severe medical histories. I'm sorry you've had to go through all of that, but it looks like you've done well in adjusting. I think ADISC is a great place that combines AB/DL members with those who are genuinely incontinent. I'm always mindful that there are those on this site who must wear diapers or some form of protection, and I always try to be respectful to those members.

I think you'll enjoy this site and that we're a friendly group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back