I actually like being diapered how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Being diapered is fun, I actually really enjoy it. Besides the functionality for me, being diapered is comfortable.

Has anyone else experienced this? Especially if they actually need to be diapered? Some diapers are just really comfortable. Others not so much.

I don't think I'd leave the lifestyle of being a DL even if they were to fix my IC issues. I would remain diapered simply because I do enjoy it.

I do too and when I have surgery to remove my cancer and bladder due to cancer pushing against my bladder I am telling the surgeon that I choose to wear diapers the rest of my life as opposed to a urostomy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm a DL too, and I really think it's cool for people, young and old, to wear diapers if they need them.

I work at a Boy Scout Camp, and in one of the campsites' restrooms, I saw a GoodNites in the trash can. I was happy for whoever he was, but kinda jealous, because I wish GoodNites were around when I needed them when I was a scout.

i live in an RV and been in my camping club for three years and have yet to hook up to my septic tank (I will point out i go to one of the 'rest stations' for after coffee evacuation). Wearing diapers is so much more convenient, if i am working on my computer or around my site i don't have to stop what i am doing and being an avid coffee drinker that can mean once every fifteen minutes or so. So on a practical level they make sense, but yes, i do love the way they feel as well; and it isn't always so much a sexual thing, as a matter of fact it rarely is.

I like to wear diaper as much as I can I don't wear to work though I wish I did cuz I work in a quarry and the only bathroom is a cross the street and believe me even you would have second thoughts about using it but when I do wear I use bambinos or tranquility atns

From a practical standpoint, they're pretty poor for me. I don't need to go often, the padding can do unpleasant things, like bunch up or clump, and chafing can result when you're active. They're not very good in heat, and of course there's always the question of discretion. This hasn't stopped me from being 24/7 for over eight months now. The negatives are factored into my thinking and the difficulty often adds to the fun (for lack of a better term).

I think my feelings for them will always be conflicted. The conflict keeps it interesting to me. If I needed them, I would need to come to some different way of thinking to keep them fun.

Oh heck YES! I've always loved wearing diapers. Sure it was tough when I became incontinent and that choice was taken from me, but thinking about it, I had already made that choice to wear them even before that.

I too would not stop wearing a diaper even if I was made continent again. It isn't as tough as some make it out to be, only as much as you make it.

I couldn't imagine not wearing nappies now.

Ah. The song of the people. Yes I love being diapered, and it is part of me now as my IC has been bad, really bad. I work in a jewelry shop and the restroom is usually occupied by someone. So having the added benefit of a diaper and it's containing the leaks, and other wetting events is a nice thing.

But yes outside of the diaper being functional I do love being in them. Why haven't I tried this long ago? Probably fear. But now they are a major part of my life and I can't imagine being without them.

Yes i dearly love to come and put on a diaper after dinner in my room(I still take care of my 3 needy son's one is autistic 37 one is learning impaired30 and last is obese with bad asma30and none them drive). It's just keeps me going.

I am a life-long bed wetter so I diaper up mostly at night--or if I am going to take a nap in the daytime. I also wear thinner protection if I am traveling by air or long trips in a car. I like being protected when I sleep or travel, but I also like the feeling of being diapered: soft, secure, padded... It's a good feeling to have the thickness where the diaper is.

I was AB/DL long before I was IC, so yeah, I would probably stick with it. I think I'd probably give myself a little more time out of diapers and less messy diapers to deal with, but things would stay largely the same otherwise.

given this website primarily attracts people initially into diapers because of obsessive reasons of one or another, I'd assume 95 percent of this thread will be "yes".

rennecfox said:
given this website primarily attracts people initially into diapers because of obsessive reasons of one or another, I'd assume 95 percent of this thread will be "yes".

Indeed. I am also not an exception to this.

I got to know a guy who was IC and made himself a DL once he realized his condition was permanent. He gave me a lot of info on the world of adult diapers and how to live with them.

Edit: Personally, I like being padded, especially when I go to bed. It's comforting, and I don't have to worry about drinking too much water beforehand. I like it even more now that I don't feel guilty about it anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back