Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU Shipping

Default ABU Shipping

I'm curious, how long does it take to get to Texas. I live in west Texas. I ordered on Monday and got the shipping email on Tuesday. I would like to know I good ETA so I can plan for my weekend a little more in detail. Any help will be nice.

I'm not sure if location matters to much, but my orders usually arrive in 5 or 6 days.

Okay I might be in trouble. I just got the estimate. It won't be here till Tuesday. Way past my opening window.

I ordered my Little Pawz and I got them in 2 days. They came from their Baltimore warehouse which is closer to Southern Indiana. Yours may come from that warehouse or from Everett, WA; which is anywhere from 3-5 business days. Overall I would plan for at least 2-5 business days for processing/shipping of your order.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    I'm curious, how long does it take to get to Texas. I live in west Texas. I ordered on Monday and got the shipping email on Tuesday. I would like to know I good ETA so I can plan for my weekend a little more in detail. Any help will be nice.
    That would depend on where you're starting at, as well as your mode of transportation. It would also help to know how many people are going there too, since larger groups tend to take longer.

Or do you mean how long does it take "for a package" to get to texas. Well, look at your shipping confirmation email. It will usually have a "track package" line buried in it. Cmick on that and it will bring up an estimated delivery date, as well as other info for your order.

Since you know that ABU ships exclusively through UPS; then it makes it easy to find out when your order should arrive at your location. On your shipping e-mail; you will have a UPS generated tracking number. Copy down this number then head to UPS' website. There you can track your order shipped from ABU right to your doorstep. By the way, enjoy your product whichever you ordered.

I know when it's coming in, but I don't have an opening to get it inside without someone asking what it is. I might get discovered trying.

Just say it's a something for a friend who had it delivered there bc they are on vacation. Say you don't know exactly what is inside. Right now ABU is shipping from WA and MD so packages should get anywhere in the lower 48 in 3-4 days.