I have a new favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The magnifico diapers were amazing, but the back seduction are extra comfortable. Soft on the inside and thick. These are stellar. I recommend them.
I have more to try but thu far these are awesome.

I'm amused by the black diapers (Rearz Seduction, Tykables PLeather, Buntewindel...something), but probably won't be trying them anytime soon. As somebody for whom the babyishness of a diaper matters a lot, black diapers just don't cut it. I suppose I'm amused by them because they remind me of the makeshifts some people make with black garbage bags. :)

Cool Diaps makes a zebra-printed plastic baby diaper. That's probably as close as I'd get.

I am wearing a Bambino right now. They are amazing. I'll be getting more

Magnificos are my favourite too, extremely comfy and hold loads:)

I got the 2 pack of magnificos they were so great. I wish I had bought more. But I can.
For me I do like the looks of a diaper, it's like the prints they make.me feel small again. But I like some of us here it's a performance thing. Though the prints are awesome I need something really functional over looks in some cases. I'm IC and need the protection from bladder malfunctions. The rearz black ones are good friends that. They don't make me.feel small but I know I'm secure.
My other daytime diaper is more babyish and they are very comfortable. However they are plain white. But they do their job.

I love the bambino magnificos and bianco stretches, I just use them sparingly since the cost per diaper is pretty high, I have (2) cases of each with more on the way since the plain white ones were on sale this past weekend. I have also been wearing and falling in love with the abu barebums, they might just be my summer diaper, they are ultra thin when dry, the swell a ton when wet, tapes are holding great, so I, not worried about then snapping when moving around, the padding seems to be holding in place and not wadding up. The diaper covers me perfectly but its not overly covering, the length is perfect (size large). I've also been trying and using the new abu kiddo's there a little more bulkier with more coverage (meaning more plastic higher on my body)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back