Vegas bbq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlsteven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wanted to spread the word to anyone in the Las Vegas valley. Changing times diaper company is having a bbq this Saturday. If you never been to their store it is awesome. The info is on their website www.changingtimesdiaperco.com

Hopfuly me and my wife will be able to go . Will be the first time we went to a gathering with other abdl s.

"Changing Times Diaper Company would like to invite our customers and friends to attend our first open house on Saturday, June 24, 2017. Hours are 12:00 AM to 4:00 PM."

12 AM? Either it starts at midnight or that's a typo, but those are some odd hours. I live close by and midnight is a lot cooler than noon, but i cant see staying outside during the day.
http://imgur.com/a/zeJEo (sorry for potato quality on the one) If it is around noon, I'm not too sure if people will be able to stick around in this kind of heat, midnight would be better but late for some.

Somebody might want to ask him to explain the schedule, if it is a typo or not. If it is a typo, just imagine a ton of people standing outside the shop at midnight and it's closed.

12 A.M. to 4 P.M. would be a hell of an after hour bbq! :biggrin:

I'd bet on that being a typo (saying "noon to 4 p.m." would've been much easier, or "12 to 16", the European way :cool: ), and choosing those hours to be out in Vegas heat takes a bit of courage, no matter the shaded patio they say is outside the store. People are going to end up being bbq'ed as well!

EDIT: If you read a little further down in the page, it says: "Our first open house is planned for June 24th. Hours are 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM."

Last edited:
I work outside so I'm use to the heat for the most part. Can tell everyone make sure you drink slot of water. Bad part about Vegas is heat and diapers don't mix well.

Yay we are planning on going. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Would like to meet other abdl s. This will be me and my wife's first time meeting anyone else who enjoys the same thing we do. See y'all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back