How many girls sleep in just a nappy?

Do you sleep in just a nappy? (Girls only)

• Yes, no top

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A bra or a vest top

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I always sleep in pyjamas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm not trying to sound like a pervert but I'm wondering if I'm the only girl who sleeps in just a nappy on hot nights, I find it very comforting and my chest area doesnt really bother me anymore as in getting in the way of me regressing.

It's feels very cool and refreshing to sleep that way, I know guys kinda do that all the time but I'm curious to know if girls do it as well

Although I'm not biologically female (transgender)

I sometimes sleep in a bra and diapers, but not always, I sleep in regular clothes mostly.

Although I don't have breasts yet, I don't get the comfort that the bras would provide, until I fully transition.

Diapers do help with masking the fact I'm still biologically male.

:)

I almost always wear at least a t-shirt when I go to bed padded. Otherwise it's pajamas/t-shirt and pajama pants. Very rarely do I sleep barechested.

LittleJess said:
Although I don't have breasts yet, I don't get the comfort that the bras would provide, until I fully transition.

I've never met a female-in-a-female-body-from-birth who wears a bra to bed, FYI...

WildBlueCrinkle said:
I've never met a female-in-a-female-body-from-birth who wears a bra to bed, FYI...

I've seen bras marketed as ''sleep bras'' - why you'd need such an item, I'm not sure. I only put on a bra to go out in public, and even then, only because it's more-or-less a social custom.

I don't actually wear very often, but I have worn just a diaper to bed. It's very comfy.
These days, after years of sleeping nude, I am finding I don't sleep well unless I have a top/nighty and some sort of underwear though. I just feel too vulnerable otherwise. I think the reassuring hug of a nappy has spoiled me.

I am a female by birth and when sleeping at friends or relatives I will wear a sports bra to sleep under my pajamas because I just don't feel comfortable letting the girls fly free amongst those people I don't know intimately. However at home it's just pajamas. However no matter what they are always as girly as possible.

I do sometimes, although probably most of the time I wear a loose tank top as well. I'm a bit bigger and floppier-chested (ha) then when I was younger and so I just think the tank is nicer to keep me all together. Still, I do love just the diaper scenario for sleeping. That and my pacifier and teddy bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back