I Love Cuddling My Teddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinPeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just thought I would share how deeply escaped and comforted right now, I wait all
day for my comfy bed and for a few weeks now I have got myself a big Teddy Bear to cuddle with. I cannot believe the amount of comfort and happiness cuddling my Teddy gives me, I am a 6 foot 5 really muscly and manly guy to people but if only they knew that inside I am hurting in emotional pain and that I love to wear Nappies. So maybe I am an Adult Baby? I have had pacifiers in the past but threw them away and now I really want one again so I will order one :) I haven't been able to wear a Nappy lately as it's so hot but the amount of comfort cuddling my teddy gives me is just so nice, I can't wait to get back in a nice comfy Nappy:)

MartinPeters said:
Just thought I would share how deeply escaped and comforted right now, I wait all
day for my comfy bed and for a few weeks now I have got myself a big Teddy Bear to cuddle with. I cannot believe the amount of comfort and happiness cuddling my Teddy gives me, I am a 6 foot 5 really muscly and manly guy to people but if only they knew that inside I am hurting in emotional pain and that I love to wear Nappies. So maybe I am an Adult Baby? I have had pacifiers in the past but threw them away and now I really want one again so I will order one :) I haven't been able to wear a Nappy lately as it's so hot but the amount of comfort cuddling my teddy gives me is just so nice, I can't wait to get back in a nice comfy Nappy:)

I love cuddling my teddy bear too!
0616172155 (2).jpg

Some nights I sleep with a teddy. Right now it's wearing a pampers size six. I some times pour water in its diaper so I can change him and I use another brand each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back