Best of both worlds: Cloth diapers with disposable booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaifester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have tried cloth diapers in the past. The absorbency is unbeatable and its ability to prevents leaks laying in any position in bed far surpasses any disposable product. However, I hate the constant wet feeling against my skin.

I used northshore booster pads (the ones that flow through) with my cloth diapers. It has been great. I feel dry like I am wearing a disposable with the absorbency power of cloth diapers.

Granted, it is bulky. However, it is now my default if I am wearing a diaper at home.

scaifester said:
I have tried cloth diapers in the past. The absorbency is unbeatable and its ability to prevents leaks laying in any position in bed far surpasses any disposable product. However, I hate the constant wet feeling against my skin.

I used northshore booster pads (the ones that flow through) with my cloth diapers. It has been great. I feel dry like I am wearing a disposable with the absorbency power of cloth diapers.

Granted, it is bulky. However, it is now my default if I am wearing a diaper at home.

Correct me if wrong, but I believe a disposable flow through pad inside a cloth diaper also reduces odor present with cloth alone.

Yes, that is another benefit. I was able to change out the disposable flow through pad (I used the large from Northshore that resembles a diaper) several times before changing out the cloth diaper velcro diaper

This also can makes it contain bm's better

For that reason, I wear bamboo diaper liners inside my cloth diapers.

It's amazing what they do with bamboo these days ,talk to anybody who served in the military in the jungle , they hate the stuff , until they get diapers with it .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back