New Tykables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So.... are Tykables coming out with a new release? Sounds like it based on this post on their website. Is this old? New?

Tykables New Diapers

We get people asking every day when we will be getting more Overnights in stock. It is killing us not to be talking about this more...

After over 3 years of support from the community, success, and gathering tons of feedback from the community about our diapers we can say that we are about to blow everyone away, again.

Want to know more? Be sure to scroll down and sign up to our newsletter.

Im wondering the same thing.

They seem to change their products around too much in my opinion. Also have some people I knew who were through by their sizings.

From what i understand they had to change from snuggies to tykables because of huggies brand. I wonder why they got rid of the S.E.X diapers they were plain white. Also noticed a link to extended wear on there site. So are they bringing out something more absorbent that the over nights?

Hmm interesting.

I'm wondering if their gonna come out with the original Tykables. The Snuggies Waddlers like before. I hope so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I certainly hope so. They only have the Overnights and P-Leathers, which when compared to the other ABDL brands, is not a lot (It's only 2 diapers). They're definitely overdue to come out with a new diaper, and hopefully, it's something that'll fill the void that was left when they had to discontinue Snuggies Waddlers.

Was the waddlers more absorbent?

I think I just figured out what happened to the tykables current diaper and why there not restocking.
Abu barebums are the same diaper as the tykables, I literally just compared side by side the new Abu bare bum and a left over tykables overnight. Same plastic, same thickness, same sap to fluff ratio, almost the same tapes. Most importantly the same fit and cut.
I think Abu saw a chance to cut tykables out by buying the manufacturing rights.
This is why tykables is coming out with a "new diaper" because it's a whole new manufacturer.

I thought Barebums was the same machinery as MyDiaper Nacht and some other less reputable brands?

ABU did buy out Barebum, but Tykables still has Overnights and their black diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tykables stock stopped coming in right around the same time Abu bought bare bums

But that doesn't necessarily mean a new manufacturer

Argent said:
I thought Barebums was the same machinery as MyDiaper Nacht and some other less reputable brands?

I've measured a lot of these recent arrivals on the scene and they're obviously being cut with the exact same die, the shells are identical in shape. From what I've read, the cutting die is the most expensive aspect of the diaper machine. (the dies cut the padding and the back sheet, so you need at least two sets) In most cases the padding is also the same exact shape also. It's quite possible that several machines are using the same dies, but considering the operating costs it's in their best interest to keep any machine running 24/7/365. So when they're done with a run of SaveExpress Nacht for example, they look at their queue and see waddler overnights are up next, switch out the back sheet and padding rolls, turn the counter dial back up to 100,000 or whatever, and hit Start again. When that run is done, maybe BareBum is next. Or qtty rawr. Or MyDiaper Animal. etc etc. They just keep the machines running. Sitting in the next room may be an identical machine with a different die set and slightly different adjustments, and it's currently punching out Space, or maybe Bambino, or maybe Confidry, or maybe Safari.

It's not just coincidence that we suddenly see several different brands of wider single-tape diapers. Those are ALL coming off the same machine. Once one customer pays for the setup, it only makes sense for the manufacturer to find other customers to make use of the machine also, to keep it running all the time since the first customer doesn't have the required volume to keep the wheels turning 24/7/365.

I'd be willing to bet that 95% of the ABDL diapers we see on the market right now are all made on no more than four machines, at one of two facilities in the world. Considering the cost of production machinery, that's the most efficient way to do it. NO abdl shop has their own equipment or is the exclusive customer of any manufacturer.

True bambinod

Thanks Bambinod (font of all diaper knowledge!)

My only experience had been the original Snugglers Waddler and I thought they were differently shaped to MyDiaper Nacht?

Anyone have any idea on a timeline for the new diaper?

From Reddit:

"Not MIA at all. We have been working on a few things that we just can't talk about right at this moment, but we are getting closer. We have discussed in other threads that we had a production issue where somethings had to be remade and then a natural disaster at the factory that manufactured our diapers last year which really hurt production for us. However, we have resolved this issue and once they come back in stock should stay in stock."

I can put my .02 on the diaper machines , i have worked in various plants owned By this big company that also works in paper and Such ,
Same With making Toillet paper, It is made in the same machines , As for them having a diffrent print/ dye roll for another print or diffrent spec , It comes from the same machines in the plant ,

I worked In a plant Making Actual Diapers And Many were brands in the Usa\ , Big manufacturing plant, I have Seen So many brands and kinds that i ever imagined existed ,
They Went From Bid Contracts , We saw Big manufactures that were more name brand and some Smaller Branded Store Generic brands ,

XXX Company Wants xxx Amount of diapers in Specific size,
We could make certain amounts of diffrent products per Line ,
There was 5 lines , 4 For diapers sizing adjustable , and one line for the pull ups ,

I have Worked from stacking them on pallets to empying the diaper defects to empying the diaper excess , to changing the print rolls designs , to the tab rolls ect :)
Quite the interesting place to work ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back