Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Bambino Bellissimo

2 bags/half case (16 diapers) $44
$2.75 each

4 bags/case (48 diapers) $98
$2.00 each

This is more expensive per piece than ABU Little Paws at $156 for a case of 80 diapers at $1.95 each, not to mention the extra 32 diapers with ABU as Bambino doesn't do a full bag.

Why do they do this while their competitors have already moved ahead of the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they don't care. They are not ab/dl they are corperate business monkeys, they did this because there was a market not because they believe in it. Now there is rearz, ABU, and others. I wouldn't be surprised if bambino pulled out of the market within the next 5-10years. Their service is loosing them market share to ABU and rearz and their quality has been reduced to still compete.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

because they're catering to a niche of "addicts"* and know they can get away with exploiting you.

They also know they make a specialty product that ABDL people will find far superior to medical diapers and that you guys are willing to waste so much money on it.

*not calling anyone addicts in a negative way, but a fetish has many similarities to addiction*...just a "bad" analogy.

There's also the fact their cases are smaller too. This means they have to spend more on packaging and shipping per diaper, and is why a half case of 16 costs more than a full case of 48. If they shipped 80+ diapers in just one case, their individual price would go down too.

Slomo said:
There's also the fact their cases are smaller too. This means they have to spend more on packaging and shipping per diaper, and is why a half case of 16 costs more than a full case of 48. If they shipped 80+ diapers in just one case, their individual price would go down too.

Here that, Bambino? This is how you get more customers!

Stop buying they will have no choice to drop prices.

Never bought from them

Bambino Is out to sell to whoever and get as much as they can get. They even have a separate site unlinked for just their incontinence products probably figuring they might not get them as customers if they have "diapers" as terms and baby printed products. In short... they are a business and do business stuff.

That comparison ($2.00 Bellissimo versus $1.95 LittlePawz) is not even the whole story.

Bambino shrunk about 30% of the thickness off their entire product line around the time they introduced the Magnifico. I posted evidence of this, and the updated Bambino diaper reviews confirms it.

So to get the same thickness, you have to choose the Magnifico or Bianco Ultrastretch. $128 for 40, which is $3.20!! a diaper.

Meanwhile with ABU, you can buy the ABU Simple, which is identical to the Little Pawz, but without the print. $135 for 80 so that's $1.68 a diaper.

You are paying just shy of double for the same absorbency to go with Bambino. Or if you want the nice prints of LittlePawz for $1.95 a diaper, still more than 50% extra.

And unlike Bambino, ABU has yet to shrink their products without warning.

w0lfpack is right on the money: Bambino has just stopped trying and doesn't care anymore. They're destroying their reputation.

I don't understand why people are buying the new $3.20 diapers from them. That's the most expensive product on the entire market, even beating out imported products from other countries in price. Either people are really wealthy, or wear really infrequently I guess. I am worried that if it proves successful, other vendors will raise their prices by large amounts to match them. And I could not afford ABU Simples if they were $3.20 a diaper.

This bothers me about both Bambino and ABU.

Even ABU, what if I want to order one 80 case of ABU Simple? $135. What about three cases? $135*3. But shipping three cases with UPS or Fedex is cheaper than shipping one case.

The vendors that do not hide the shipping fees in the case prices reveal this. I shipped a case of Fabine Exclusives and it was $50 in shipping fees. Then I shipped myself three cases and it was $100 and not $150.

I have to buy the products anyway for 24/7 use, I would like to buy multiple cases at a bigger discount and stock up. I'd be willing to buy 6-8 cases at a time and order less often if it saved more money. I know this won't help ABU's bottom line, so it's not surprising they don't offer it. But it would sure be nice if they did :(

their exploiting the Abdl community for as much money as they can regardless of hat their competitors are doing :(

I use Bambino partly because of their FedEx shipping. I can get it held at their depot for free whereas I'm still having issues getting UPS to hold my shipments. The UPS site is a nightmare to navigate and get to work for some reason so I get Bambinos instead. I would just prefer buying ABU stuff all the time but their unpredictable delivery doesn't work too well during the summer when the kids are always home! I just need to finally deal with UPS and get it sorted out since I'm buying a case of diapers every month.

My mailbox is one of those in a group so I have a key for my box. If there is a package, the mailman leaves a key in my box to unlock a larger locker below. I'd prefer the shipments just go there. But sometimes they deliver to my house and I never know what packages will do that. I haven't ordered from Northshore or any other medical diaper supplier. But maybe that would be worth looking into.

I agree that Babunos is expensive, but I really like the Bianca Ultra Stretch.
I can't wait to try Abu's Tape Lock soon.
Abu is kinda expensive, but not as much.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I agree that Babunos is expensive, but I really like the Bianca Ultra Stretch.
I can't wait to try Abu's Tape Lock soon.
Abu is kinda expensive, but not as much.

They are expensive because they are very good diapers and there is a demand for them. If the demand wasn't there the price would be lower. They are a business and in business to make money. If the diapers are too expensive, buy other cheaper diapers. There are plenty out there.

I too like the Bianca Ultra stretch. My first Bambinos

Sorry but Bambino Magnifico are the best diapers ever, they're worth the money.

If I don't like a price of an item, I just don't buy it. I don't feel a bit exploited.

I've found MyDiaper to be really comfy aswell and they are less expensive :) I can't wait until this horrible heat is over so I can get comfy in a Nappy, I haven't worn in three days now and I miss them so much

From a business perspective Bambino is really losing fast. Think about how fast companies like Tykables and Abuniverse have grown. Obviously Tykables is expanding into clothing more than diapers as of now. Bambino isn't really innovating, therefore they are not keeping up with this fast growing and evolving industry. Other companies have to be swallowing all the market share. Bambino is stagnant with 2000s prices.

MartinPeters said:
I've found MyDiaper to be really comfy aswell and they are less expensive :) I can't wait until this horrible heat is over so I can get comfy in a Nappy, I haven't worn in three days now and I miss them so much

All diaper companies are greedy and way to expensive.. you only have to look at the mathmatics behind it all to see what i mean..

An average adult diaper, is 8 Times bigger than a baby diaper. That is 2 x as wide, 2 x as long, and 2 times as thick, that works out to be 8 times the size..

now you can buy 90 pampers from aldi for just over 10 pounds.. Now if you devide that by 8, that would mean that we should be able to purchase diapers, Just like baby diapers for 11 for 10 pounds..

thats just over 1 pound per diaper.. now pampers make a lot of money per diaper.. even at that price.. so they are all just greedy.

Babylea

babylea said:
All diaper companies are greedy and way to expensive.. you only have to look at the mathmatics behind it all to see what i mean..

An average adult diaper, is 8 Times bigger than a baby diaper. That is 2 x as wide, 2 x as long, and 2 times as thick, that works out to be 8 times the size..

now you can buy 90 pampers from aldi for just over 10 pounds.. Now if you devide that by 8, that would mean that we should be able to purchase diapers, Just like baby diapers for 11 for 10 pounds..

thats just over 1 pound per diaper.. now pampers make a lot of money per diaper.. even at that price.. so they are all just greedy.

Babylea

I wouldn't say it's pure greed. It's economics. It has to do with supply and demand. It has to do with competition. Newer abdl companies are already cheaper than old abdl companies. They can make their product cheaper and keep their healthy margins. Companies like pampers are run by massive CPG companies. These products are mass produced, mass distributed which keeps costs lower. If you can find a way to make a quality product that is better for less then you should do it. People will buy it and you'll have yourself a business. That's what competition is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back