• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiyas from PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjvulp

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Hello, my name is PJ.

I am a babyfur (fox) from Florida. I am a bit on the shy side, in fact it has taken me a while to build up the courage to make a profile here.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

pjvulp said:
Hello, my name is PJ.

I am a babyfur (fox) from Florida. I am a bit on the shy side, in fact it has taken me a while to build up the courage to make a profile here.

Eek, my post got cut off, here is the full post. Sorry about that.

Hello, my name is PJ.

I am hoping to start talking with other like minded people. I am married to a wonderfully accepting husband, even though he is not an ABDL he allows me to express this side of myself.

Besides the babyfur side of myself, I dabble a bit in costume creation, and making clothes. I am also a big Disney fan, and make every excuse possible to spend the day at Disney World. I also enjoy the outdoors, however have not had the opportunity to go camping in a long time.

I am looking forward to getting the chance to contribute, and hopefully start getting over a bit of my shyness.

Thanks in advance,
PJ

Hello pjvulp and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

HI and welcome. Yeah, Disney World is an amazing place. I'd love to see their new Pandora site.

dogboy said:
HI and welcome. Yeah, Disney World is an amazing place. I'd love to see their new Pandora site.
Yeah, I can't wait until it gets a little less busy to go. Hopefully if the weather is good tomorrow I'll try out Blizzard Beach, never been to a water park before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back