• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Following in Qwando's footsteps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey,

Well let me introduce myself I'm Mutya 30 years old. I live together with my S.O Qwando, our 2 young kiddos, 4 cats and 2 bunnies.

He told me about this nice forum so I decided to join. I'm a DiaperLover its been a couple of years since I found out. Decided to wore one to surprise Qwando and then things sorta clicked.

And know I'm not only DL, but a mommy ( not to Qwando) an co host of the Diapercamp. So Diapers are a pretty big thing in my life now :)

But I also like to sew, read, bingewatch tv shows, listen to music, cooking and eating. And spending time with friends and family

During the day I stay @ home with the kids and a few nights and weekends I work for a well know burger joint.

I think thats all you want to know but If it isn't just ask me

Hi Mutya,
welcome to the group. That's a well written introduction that covers most things. So for now I would suggest you find a few forums you like and get involved in the threads.

Thanks PCBaby, I've been posting little and joined some groups already.

Hi Heronimus nice to see you again :hug:

Yes I am thanks and you?
Got your PM but i can't responed yet

Hello Mutya and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Also Thanks for the nice recipe in the "Foodie" group.

Egor

Thanks Egor I always like sharing recipe

HeronimusM said:
ja alles okee, weer in rustig vaarwater, maar wel druk, we krijgen veel onaangekondigde pc checkups vanwege die rare buurman...

I hate to be a party pooper (no pun intended), but as an EC you should know it's readable English only.

HeronimusM said:
ja alles okee, weer in rustig vaarwater, maar wel druk, we krijgen veel onaangekondigde pc checkups vanwege die rare buurman...

That sucks honey, we will chat via DM as soon as I'm a EC okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back