Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Following in Qwando's footsteps

Default Following in Qwando's footsteps

Hey,

Well let me introduce myself I'm Mutya 30 years old. I live together with my S.O Qwando, our 2 young kiddos, 4 cats and 2 bunnies.

He told me about this nice forum so I decided to join. I'm a DiaperLover its been a couple of years since I found out. Decided to wore one to surprise Qwando and then things sorta clicked.

And know I'm not only DL, but a mommy ( not to Qwando) an co host of the Diapercamp. So Diapers are a pretty big thing in my life now

But I also like to sew, read, bingewatch tv shows, listen to music, cooking and eating. And spending time with friends and family

During the day I stay @ home with the kids and a few nights and weekends I work for a well know burger joint.

I think thats all you want to know but If it isn't just ask me

Hi Mutya,
    welcome to the group. That's a well written introduction that covers most things. So for now I would suggest you find a few forums you like and get involved in the threads.

Thanks PCBaby, I've been posting little and joined some groups already.

Yes I am thanks and you?
    Got your PM but i can't responed yet

Hello Mutya and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Also Thanks for the nice recipe in the "Foodie" group.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by Mutya View Post
    Yes I am thanks and you?
    Got your PM but i can't responed yet
    ja alles okee, weer in rustig vaarwater, maar wel druk, we krijgen veel onaangekondigde pc checkups vanwege die rare buurman...