Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I tear down bullies.

Default I tear down bullies.

I not a kid but a adult 44 years old. But we still have foul mouth Bullies older then me

Let me start at the beginning.

My dad died 3 years ago and Our cat now name Tiger came into our house. We tried finding his owner for 2 days. he came by We call him John and we went to give him Spade nutter info and he seen the Corner card and said keep the cat. He knew something bad happen to us. We are great friend now.

Few months later Our cat brother comes in johnny. It great because both of us can leave and we know our cats are cared for.

There two people living next to John. Scott Sharon. They believe they are partial owner of Johnny they are only up on the week ends. Soon to be full time. Scott comes down and call me Retarded and such and want Johnny. Well John drove came down and blown up on Scott. Later that night Sharon tried apologizing for Scott actions. Scott never apologized for his actions but I gave him a pass.

Last few month my Friend Jason lost his wife. He went home to his family. I took care of his dog and it got lose. Scott Sharon was ok letting the dog stay up their because they also had a dog. I was fine with that. I was going to give them full credit for that. My house had 2 cats and a puppy don't mix well. I came over mid day to see how the dog was doing. I was blasted by This is my property and such by Scott while he was backing out of the driveway. Note I was by the street on another lot so it was not his Property. He left and I talk to Sharon and my other friends and ask what the hell was that. They was as confused as I was. But they suggest I leave before Scott came back. So I left. That day I look up boundary lines and this is when I make a bully cry.

It happen this week. Jason dog got out 2 times. First time went over a 6 foot fence and the owner came over to my house acted very nice. I got the dog. I apologized even if it was not my dog. I was just letting her out in the morning and giving her food and water. Second time it was a different fence. I had to deal with Scott again. He wanted to fight me and such. I walk at him but he walk backward on his property (coward) I never touch him.. I look at the junk he made on the side of the house. Then went that not your property and I contacting the cops.

The next day. I rode my quad on a dirt road behind Scott property a started taking pictures. One showing Property bounty and such. Then pictures of the Confederate soldiers and flag and a Tepee. Note I was going to turn this into the Police department. Never did.

Guess I scared him to death taking pictures. The next day he taking down his crap. He asking neighbors to talk to my mom and me and everyone going you pissed them off to much. There nothing we can do.

Please note Scott dose this to everyone. Not just me. Yells cusses and such to everyone and he think it o.k. He live next to a family with children. I will not stand for his Ignorance. If he or Sharon tries to talk to me and ask why. I will go. Sharon you know why. All you need to do is ask Scott.. That why he lost all his crap. If Scott ask with out screaming and cussing. I will say you acted like a foul mouth child and I was not going to have it in my town.

I will be calling cops ask about the bulling laws. It should apply to Adult if they do. Everyone near him will know they can report him.

So do I feel sorry because he think I called the cops and he has to remove his stuff. No. The action was to force Scott to know what he was doing was not O.K. If the Scott acted like a regular man and did not hurt people feelings. I would of cared less of his junk. it was kinda cool looking.

People to fight a bully sometimes you don't need weapons. You need to know how to work the laws.

So what I read was first you invaded his privacy by taking pictures of his property then you used the police to bully a man out of a natural human right to have items completely unrelated to the problem removed, simply out of spite.

Unless I read that wrong. You sir are the definition of a hypocrite and a bully.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by w0lfpack91; 21-Jun-2017 at 01:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I not a kid but a adult 44 years old. But we still have foul mouth Bullies older then me
    Yeah bullies come in all ages.

Let me start at the beginning.

My dad died 3 years ago and Our cat now name Tiger came into our house. We tried finding his owner for 2 days. he came by We call him John and we went to give him Spade nutter info and he seen the Corner card and said keep the cat. He knew something bad happen to us. We are great friend now.

Few months later Our cat brother comes in johnny. It great because both of us can leave and we know our cats are cared for.

There two people living next to John. Scott Sharon. They believe they are partial owner of Johnny they are only up on the week ends. Soon to be full time. Scott comes down and call me Retarded and such and want Johnny. Well John drove came down and blown up on Scott. Later that night Sharon tried apologizing for Scott actions. Scott never apologized for his actions but I gave him a pass.
    So he had a dispute with you over having what he believed was his property?

Allright, so you have a background to dislike him and he seems to have issues with you do to things you can't seem to help I'm guessing.

Last few month my Friend Jason lost his wife. He went home to his family. I took care of his dog and it got lose. Scott Sharon was ok letting the dog stay up their because they also had a dog. I was fine with that. I was going to give them full credit for that. My house had 2 cats and a puppy don't mix well. I came over mid day to see how the dog was doing. I was blasted by This is my property and such by Scott while he was backing out of the driveway. Note I was by the street on another lot so it was not his Property. He left and I talk to Sharon and my other friends and ask what the hell was that. They was as confused as I was. But they suggest I leave before Scott came back. So I left. That day I look up boundary lines and this is when I make a bully cry.
    Given your history with him not sure that going to his place unannounced was smart.

It happen this week. Jason dog got out 2 times. First time went over a 6 foot fence and the owner came over to my house acted very nice. I got the dog. I apologized even if it was not my dog. I was just letting her out in the morning and giving her food and water. Second time it was a different fence. I had to deal with Scott again. He wanted to fight me and such. I walk at him but he walk backward on his property (coward) I never touch him.. I look at the junk he made on the side of the house. Then went that not your property and I contacting the cops.
    So he was vandalizing your house? Is that what I'm getting ? If not, whose was he vandalizing?

The next day. I rode my quad on a dirt road behind Scott property a started taking pictures. One showing Property bounty and such. Then pictures of the Confederate soldiers and flag and a Tepee. Note I was going to turn this into the Police department. Never did.
    Is it illegal in your area to show confederate flags? Not entirely sure the exact laws about that every city or town.

Guess I scared him to death taking pictures. The next day he taking down his crap. He asking neighbors to talk to my mom and me and everyone going you pissed them off to much. There nothing we can do.
    So he noticed you snooping on his property?

Please note Scott dose this to everyone. Not just me. Yells cusses and such to everyone and he think it o.k. He live next to a family with children. I will not stand for his Ignorance. If he or Sharon tries to talk to me and ask why. I will go. Sharon you know why. All you need to do is ask Scott.. That why he lost all his crap. If Scott ask with out screaming and cussing. I will say you acted like a foul mouth child and I was not going to have it in my town.
    Then why are you taking it personally?

I will be calling cops ask about the bulling laws. It should apply to Adult if they do. Everyone near him will know they can report him.
    As far as I know, being an asshole, isn't against the law and outside of name calling he hasn't really sounded like he has done anything that the cops would care about.

So do I feel sorry because he think I called the cops and he has to remove his stuff. No. The action was to force Scott to know what he was doing was not O.K. If the Scott acted like a regular man and did not hurt people feelings. I would of cared less of his junk. it was kinda cool looking.
    I have to ask, what has he done? Has he physically assaulted someone, made harassing phone calls? gone on their properties and vandalized property? You haven't provided any details of illegal activity as far as I can tell. Was he vandalizing your property?

People to fight a bully sometimes you don't need weapons. You need to know how to work the laws.
    So you became the thing you were fighting? Or am I missing the point of your story? You fit the definition of a bully even more in the details you provided then he does, he just sounds like a miser.
    Last edited by rennecfox; 20-Jun-2017 at 19:22.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Yeah bullies come in all ages.

So he had a dispute with you over having what he believed was his property?
    It started with a cat. Then it with a dog. Then he started claiming he own such and such property. So I look it up. So next time he made that claim. I pointed out the facts.

Allright, so you have a background to dislike him and he seems to have issues with you do to things you can't seem to help I'm guessing.
    Well it was someone else property and instead of talking to me like a man. going hay that my cat. It was screaming and yelling from him. I did forgive him that one time.

Given your history with him not sure that going to his place unannounced was smart.
    Well remember this was 3 years after the first problem. We pretty much got over the first problem. Plus two of my friends live next to the guy and everyone was outside talking. I was going up a state own Lot with a road. He was backing out of it. He blew up on me.

So he was vandalizing your house? Is that what I'm getting ? If not, whose was he vandalizing?
    No house was vandalized. It was a dog who learn how to get lose from his yard. All because Scott dog was aloud to run lose in the Neighborhood.

Is it illegal in your area to show confederate flags? Not entirely sure the exact laws about that every city or town.
    So he noticed you snooping on his property?
    I did not care about the stuff. Really did not mind the confederate flag or solder. If he acted as a adult and talk to people respectfully. The stuff would stayed until someone payed for the lot and made him take it down.

Everyone told Scott not to mess with me. Me taking pictures for the cop is not snooping. It was going to be evidence I was going to give to the cops and let them handle matter. But I seem to scare Scott with my actions.

Then why are you taking it personally?
    It more me standing up to a bully and showing him his action are not wanted in neighborhood.

As far as I know, being an asshole, isn't against the law and outside of name calling he hasn't really sounded like he has done anything that the cops would care about.
    Well I going to explain the bulling laws to the people who live around him. I hope it control his action. One family has young children. Should they learn from his actions?

I have to ask, what has he done? Has he physically assaulted someone, made harassing phone calls? gone on their properties and vandalized property? You haven't provided any details of illegal activity as far as I can tell. Was he vandalizing your property?
    Well he never Vandalized my property. He threaten to assault the people around him. Note here in the CA. There different type of assault laws some deal with verbal abuse. Now the illegal activity. Let look at the 3 Plots of land that was not his. It was own by the state.

So you became the thing you were fighting? Or am I missing the point of your story? You fit the definition of a bully even more in the details you provided then he does, he just sounds like a miser.
    Thing is I use the Laws to make a bully understand I do not like his actions bulling me.

Question for you. What would you do if someone was yelling at you and you don't understand why. Or why they target you. Then they do it to friend of yours that live next to him.

Question for you. What would you do if someone was yelling at you and you don't understand why. Or why they target you. Then they do it to friend of yours that live next to him.
    I'd avoid them as much as possible, I don't go out of my way to look for conflict as plenty comes my way without me whistling for it out in the street hoping it will come running. If it becomes physically violent or criminal damage, I'd get law enforcement involved. If you actually felt threatened by what he said to you then yes, you should inform the cops about this.

What I'm getting from what you said though is you are trying to intimidate him more then let law enforcement handle it. Intimidation is a form of bulling.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    I'd avoid them as much as possible, I don't go out of my way to look for conflict as plenty comes my way without me whistling for it out in the street hoping it will come running. If it becomes physically violent or criminal damage, I'd get law enforcement involved. If you actually felt threatened by what he said to you then yes, you should inform the cops about this.
    Thing is this guy want conflict. I don't want it. I am trying to protect my self and my friends who live here. They told me to back off which I did. Everyone told Scott leave me alone. I avoided him and keep 200 feet away from him. When he did not leave me alone I use the laws against him. I all so had to avoid my friends because of him. I don't want my Friends hurt.

What I'm getting from what you said though is you are trying to intimidate him more then let law enforcement handle it. Intimidation is a form of bulling.
    No he tried intimidated me. So I use laws treat against him. But I intimation the right way. It scared the hell out of him. Now he tearing down his junk. I hope he knows I should have been left alone by him. He should not have yell at me for stupid things and just left me alone. He should talk to me as a adult. Not as child with a foul mouth.

I don't care if he hate me as long as he leave me alone and my friends. Some times Bullies needed to be taken down.

People remember if people talk to you as a adult you never have a problem even if it a stupid problem we even joke about it. In my cause it was lose dog that was not mine. Which it was in my case.

You might think I am a Ass or cold for my actions. But I trying to stop a bully. Bullies hate me and I don't care. They need to understand not everyone going to bow down do to their actions and cry about it.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Bullying is not a valid response to bullying.

Bullying is not a valid response to bullying.
    Sometimes it is (although a kick in the nuts will do nicelly too), but from what I can read that hasn't been done.

You can't tear a bullie down. And believe me I've met plenty. Because they don't see it as bullying and getting what they deserve. They see it as some kind of power struggle. Praying on the bullied because they are weak (according to the bully) the make the rules and if you don't do as they want they will try and get to you. To be the more powerfull one or gain social credits etc.

When i was bullied my parents told me when you bullie back they see they've gotten to you. And more importend you loose a part off yourself the kind loving not bullying part. SO i kept is shut when the bullied me. I was bullied for being a goodytooshoe I got good grades, I awnsered questions in class, gave up my busseat to the elderly in public transportation. And I kept doing so and the bullying progressed but eventually got less and less

Sure it took alot from me and I cried when i was home but they didn't know.

All you have done now is being an unrespectfull bully encaging in this powerstruggle while showing they get to you. Scott and punishing Scott is important to you now. Just ask yourself is Scott importanted? Do you want to change who you are because of a douchy neighbor? I wouldn't