2 Piece Pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacorn221

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all, have any of you tried the two-piece pads? Like the Tena Night Super pads, Abena Abri-San 11, or Seni Shaped Pads Night?. And if so, which of the three would you recommend, and what tips would you give on what to wear the with? Don't know why I was so interested with them, but I now love them. I've tried normal, premium, and ABDL diapers, and I seem to prefer the pads as a daily/public option. I've only tried the Tena and they work great. Thanks for the help!
Ps. I have posted this before in the diaper talk part, but seems no one has tried them.

haven't but just looking at them i'd much rather just wear a diaper. Throw the whole thing out when wet, no need to retain "fixing pants" to then launder.

I tried Abri-San in boxer briefs when I started having daytime issues; they're discreet considering their capacity, but difficult to sit on without squeezing out a leak. Pads might work better if you've just got a slow dribble, but they aren't of much use if they're filled up all in one go.

MassIncon said:
haven't but just looking at them i'd much rather just wear a diaper. Throw the whole thing out when wet, no need to retain "fixing pants" to then launder.

I do prefer diapers, but the pads are way more discreet and less noisy, even when compared to clot-backed diapers.

- - - Updated - - -

LeakyLynx said:
I tried Abri-San in boxer briefs when I started having daytime issues; they're discreet considering their capacity, but difficult to sit on without squeezing out a leak. Pads might work better if you've just got a slow dribble, but they aren't of much use if they're filled up all in one go.

I tried the Tena Super pads first with boxer briefs and then with the fixation pants, they were pretty similar but I feel the fixation pants hold them better. I read that the Abri-Sans had better absorbency so I got a bit curious. Never actually leaked with mine, I normally flood them later in the day. Thanks for the help!

I actually love the abrisan 11 pads, I've always felt theyre great when I need something discreet and the absorbency has rarely let me down. Using them with the abrifix pants is fantastic, though I suspect any of the various brands of fixing pants would work fine.

mrbuckeye87 said:
I actually love the abrisan 11 pads, I've always felt theyre great when I need something discreet and the absorbency has rarely let me down. Using them with the abrifix pants is fantastic, though I suspect any of the various brands of fixing pants would work fine.

Hey MrBuckeye87, thanks for the reply! I started with the Tena Night Super pads and got hooked! The Abena seem like the have a bit better absorption, so I already ordered a pack hehe. Also got the Abri-Fix cotton pants, hope they are as comfortable as they look.

Pads are great. Much better than a diaper.

I've been using pads (Tena Night Super, AbriSan 11 or Moliform) for the last 10 years. I can't imagine going back to diapers. The pads are much, much better in every respect: more comfortable, more absorbent, easier to put on and take off, no worries about refastening if you get up in the night. Also significantly less expensive.

I wet almost every night, and I wet very heavily. With a diaper (even the top-of-the-line Abena, Tena or Molicare), I had at least a little leakage once or twice a week, and a heavy overflow a few times a month. The pads almost never leak.

Currently, I use a Tena Night Super, because my local drugstore carries them.

I wear it under a Dependeco velcro-close PUL diaper cover (http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=9). The Dependeco cover is just great. The PUL breathes, so it's not hot like vinyl, and it has a soft lining against the skin. I've been using them every night for many years, and they are still just like new. On every other velcro-close diaper or cover that I've ever used, the velcro loses its grip after a while. I haven't had that with the Dependeco covers.

When I'm traveling or it's really hot, I hold the pad with a compression short instead of the plastic pant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back