Fially get it for public wearing. Of diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have reread my threads and. I have to get out there and have those diapers on. I believe I need to relax and think I need to wear diapers. I think all the shame, fear worrying about people. Can tell that I am I am wearing diaper will end only by using diapers alot. Any thing I miss ? Thank you

Been doing it since 1999,

Great sounds like its easy to do

It's a little awkward at first many questions run rampant. But after the first few times it gets really easy. I just went 24/7 because my IC leaks got bad really bad.

I had a rough few days in the beginning, but after the third day it was cake.

I am thinking I need maybe. A month to get to that point. Someone told me its a process. Not getting. To your destination.

Just do it there's no process lol.

Oh that's it. And the negative. Stuff will dissipated. And pure diaper bliss

makena43 said:
I am thinking I need maybe. A month to get to that point. Someone told me its a process. Not getting. To your destination.

INCONTAL said:
Just do it there's no process lol.

If you're referring to my comments, it's self-acceptance that is the process. Deciding to accept yourself is one thing. What that means will change over time as you get more comfortable.

Wearing your diapers? That's just a thing you do or don't do.

Obsessing over the act is not going to help you achieve it, only hinder, spend more time doing what you want and less time thinking about what others might think, that said if your getting paid at the time focus on the job at hand and not on your immediate wants.

Many of the journey's of our lives are not completed in a night, but if we take the journey and stick to the route, one morning you will arrive at the destination and you will also have the experience of the journey.

Ah I see. I had no choice. But wet pants or use diapers.

Even if you don't understand the concept in your mind, take another popular catchphrase to heart, "Just do it" , it will never happen if you don't start.

Hey trevor can you teach me more about the self accepted stages of being conformable wearing. Diapers. Next, renremix I get it just jump into the pond because the More you think about it the more you will chicken out and the more worried you be while wearing in public.

I have to add to my last post. That what people are telling me is worrying about if they can see my diaper or what they are thinking, the fear.being nervous and shame will go away only by wearing diaper around male and female for long time. And everyone varies in time. So bottom line. Stop studying. And get diaper on and keep practicing and let go. Of negative. Criticism from others thank you

Yup, that's pretty much it.

Stop worrying and th inking about it, and just wear the diapers you need. The longer you wear them, the more confident you will become.

makena43 said:
Hey trevor can you teach me more about the self accepted stages of being conformable wearing. Diapers. Next, renremix I get it just jump into the pond because the More you think about it the more you will chicken out and the more worried you be while wearing in public.

I don't really think it is stages but it does progress. What I mean is that when I finally decided that fighting it wasn't getting me anywhere and that there really wasn't anything wrong with it, aside from society's views, that was the beginning of self-acceptance. That's an intellectual decision but it may take time before it feels true.

What that ultimately means has changed for me over time but I don't think it's really part of any predetermined stages. At this point, I see it as a positive thing in my life. I've made friends and traveled because of being ABDL. It assists me in forming deeper relationships. The disapproval of society is a small price to pay for these things and I can keep it mostly private with minimal difficulty.

Another ABDL might not have the same benefits or difficulties. I can't say that everyone should feel about it the same way I do. I only know that starting on this path of self-acceptance has made my life better. I think aspects of that might be widely applicable but everyone is different enough that I think it's difficult to say in advance.

What it comes down to is that you learn by doing. Start small. Accept that being an ABDL is, in itself, harmless. That doesn't mean everything you do with it is going to be harmless. It's just neutral in itself. You make it into something positive with your ongoing efforts. That's the process and it requires self-knowledge and understanding of the necessary conditions of your life. Balance those over time, and maybe it can also be good for you.

Thank you both .and looks like I got alot of work to get self accepted under my belt .

I'm the same "just do it" the more you wear them the more confidence you wil have the easier it will get.... ;)

I will when I go back to work because I am on faction. I don't. Go anywhere except the beach

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so on the self accepted part. I should focus on the is nothing wrong with wearing diapers and leave at that.

I was just thinking when I wear my diaper in public is there a positive statement I could tell myself. That would help or will that backfire.

I'm not ABDL, just IC, but really I don't get what the problem is here. If you like wearing diapers and want to do it then just do it. I don't get why it's such and obsessive mental crisis for you.

Having to wear 24/7 out of necessity I've learned a few things: 1) no one notices - it's MUCH harder for people to tell than you think 2) If they do notice, they don't say anything. 3) the most common way someone would find out is if they hear you changing in a public restroom. 4) Anyone who finds out is most likely going to assume you have a medical problem......With point #4 it's up to you if you want to lie and let people think that. I personally think the reason anyone wears diapers is no one's business but the wearer, so I see no major moral problem with that lie. Just depends on how absolute your adherence to honesty is.

I wear pretty thin diapers during the day (northshore supreme lites) but on some occaisions when I know I'm out of the house for an extended period of time, or getting on a long flight etc I'll wear a BetterDry or Abena L4 with a Abena Maxi booster and I go out not caring. A setup that thick might actaully be noticeable and I still don't care (around strangers, I never go that thick around coworkers or friends).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back