ABDL diapers and Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddeddownthere

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Anyone else find it odd that you still cannot get ABDL diapers on Amazon Prime? While I understand Amazon takes a small cut, I am surprised the ABDL diaper companies have not saturated this market in exchange for customer saturation. Who wouldn't want their diapers either same day, or free two day shipping? LittleForBig is making a killing by being the only one cornering this market. I wouldn't even own onesies if it were not for them being on Amazon.

Yeah they charge too much. For shipping to Maui so I stick. With northshore or confydry diapers

I did notice that Amazon has a bunch of Littleforbig stuff but their ABDL diapers are extremely limited.

I would guess, ABDL Diaper companies know that their customers will look for products that interest them and that it's not worth the cost of paying for the "advertising" Amazon provides

It seems that its individual sellers that put there products on Amazon, like for instance I buy 4 case of X, then I sell per bag on Amazon with a huge mark up

Perhaps they are trying to keep control of their margin. Eventually a competing company will form that will do it cheaper with as good or even better quality and they will offer amazon prime shipping. That would be great! I want my diapers same day! 😬

pampers4U said:
It seems that its individual sellers that put there products on Amazon, like for instance I buy 4 case of X, then I sell per bag on Amazon with a huge mark up

That's what I've noticed. There are ABDL products listed, but they're from non-Amazon sellers, don't have prime, and you certainly aren't getting any discount.

I think you can only get Amazon Prime on baby diapers. Our daughter and son in law used to order a huge box of baby diapers via Amazon and saved a lot of money, plus they were delivered to their door. Now their kids are potty trained, but not their dogboy grandfather.....teehee......

As far as I know, Bambino and DC seem to be the only ones on Amazon. I mean, I ordered a twin pack of large Bambino Classicos 2 summers ago.

WBxx said:
Looks like a good price for M4’s.

Yeah amazon looks like a good source, though I prefer to do most of my diaper shopping direct.

I think the only printed design available with Prime shipping in the US is Fab Sense. Maybe if I buy enough, Amazon will realize there's a market for it? :laugh:

WBxx said:
Looks like a good price for M4’s.

Not really. The abriforms are the cheapest and least absorbent diaper in bambinods list there. The confidry diapers will last at least twice as long, which makes them less expensive than the abriform.

Once again this is why you can't look at just the price per diaper, and have to consider their overall price per day.

I got my order of FabSense yesterday, they were Prime. I haven't gotten to try them out yet...hopefully Friday.

ninjagrl said:
I got my order of FabSense yesterday, they were Prime. I haven't gotten to try them out yet...hopefully Friday.

those look like a ripoff of abu's space. let us know how they go

bambinod said:
those look like a ripoff of abu's space. let us know how they go
From just looking at them they are definitely as thick as anything you could get from ABU. I've had many different styles/brands over the years, but since I don't have a lot of alone time to use them it was worth getting this pack to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back