Dashsanta

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey people!! Lately I've been feeling more like a little girl and have been curious about exploring that side of me. I want to get into getting little girl clothes and stuff for little space.

Just wondering about sizing? Stuff I want would be like dresses, skirts, little girl undies / panties, shirts, outfits, shoes etc etc.

Here are my measurements:

I'm 5'11
Size 36-38 waist (I usually like looser fit)
T shirt - XL
Diaper - L
Shoe - 13

Also if anybody has some suggestions on pieces to get that would be awesome!! I'm a real big fan of Disney stuff! Also into music, and stuff

Last edited:
Anyone?????

I've been getting really good finds at thrift stores. Just a score here and there. Prom/quinceanera dresses, diapers of the adult variety. A one-piece bathing suit, if you cut the crotch and put snaps in and it's a brand new onesie. (with a tee shirt inside) The good thing is full size woman clothes are made to be adorable and a lot like little girl fashions. Getting the ones that are marketed as being ABDL sometimes they're stuff made for women and just rebranded and, alas, the price multiplied just because it's called ABDL. Happy hunting.

The difference between a growed-up pacifier is the nipple which is replaceable. If you get it labeled as medical (they're used for snoring and apnea) the price goes down. I use regular nippled baby bottles and don't have any problem using them. Diaper pins are almost extinct but you can find them on eBay and amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back