How to relll others you wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigbluehusky said:
First off I'm finding your posts harder to read as you go on.

We've gone into it so much with them to no avail.

I used to be able to decipher them, but I just have no clue even after rereading them a few times what they're trying to convey today in these posts...

ClickyKeys said:
We've gone into it so much with them to no avail.

I used to be able to decipher them, but I just have no clue even after rereading them a few times what they're trying to convey today in these posts...

People with moderate to more severe autism often have different syntaxes (word order and how one forms/thinks sentences) than what is taught in primary school so what he types makes sense to him. It's nothing we can change, and even if he is aware of it, he may not know how to make it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, and if that's the case I want to apologize for saying that he maybe a troll or have mental health issues

Thank you both I appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

The girls I tell I wear diapers to are ones that really get know me and the girl. I tell them at the right moment . they ask why. Then I gave medical thing and. She says it okay. Then there are some that just defriend me. But I don't Want them shaming me.

why do you feel the need to tell everyone about this? it can be super weird to those girls when you just randomly tell them something they don't need and/or want to know. that's why they don't wanna be friends with you anymore after you tell them.

imagine if you meet someone, become friends and then that friend randomly tells you he likes to shove pens up his dickhole. you most likely wouldn't feel very comfortable with that. my point is, people might not want to know certain things about you

if you don't want them to shame you, don't tell them. simple as that. seriously, i thought that would go without saying.

Yes. I will now keep it secret until I met the girl for me. The shaming ends now

Most of us keep it a secret because we know the reactions of most people to our strange desires will be negative. We maintain the pretense of being normal while living a lie. I call it living a lie because it is a very big part of our lives that we try to keep hidden from others. Very few people in the world can come up with a rational explanation for it.

The point is, we all face the same struggle at some time or another. There will always be people who find our behavior shameful. It is important for your self acceptance not to allow their shame to become your shame.

Drifter can you explain more on the last pargraph

I can't contribute if I don't understand :/

I mean to tell a girl without her going why do you do that or want you do quit and lastly to help her understand and accept. Me for who I am

makena43 said:
I mean to tell a girl without her going why do you do that or want you do quit and lastly to help her understand and accept. Me for who I am

the answer is: you can't do that.

didn't you read my last post? when you tell girls about this you'll most likely make them feel very uncomfortable and they'll think you're weird. then they'll tell their friends about it and everyone will think of you as "that weird guy." you can't just expect them to understand and accept you just because you tell them. it doesn't work like that.

next time when you think about telling another girl about it, stop and ask yourself if she REALLY needs to know. even if you did have a medical reason, would she still NEED to know? imagine if a girl was on a very bloody period and she decides to randomly tell you about it. you probably wouldn't like that.

seriously, learn to keep private things private. just because they're your friends it doesn't mean they have to know everything about you. just accept this and move on

Yes you. Guys are right. This problem might be linked to lowering my self esteem and I chicken out of wearing diapers in public. So I end telling people thank you

Note said:
I hope that one day people will tell me about their various (and potentially gross) fetishes I don't want to know about too. I am, of course, being sarcastic.

Save yourself the trouble, don't.

Note, how about once...just once you try to be helpful rather than throw your never ending sarcasm around.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

makena43 said:
Drifter can you explain more on the last pargraph
It's like walking a tightrope sometimes. Like most people we have a sense of social obligation but we also have desires that we know are not socially acceptable. I believe this inner conflict is pretty common among us and is the cause of the mental struggle you feel. You are not alone in feeling this way.

To me, self acceptance means accepting the fact that most of society finds our desires and behaviors to be confusing and disgusting, while, at the same time, accepting the fact that we are not guilty of anything for having these desires. This was not a choice on our part. Don't judge society on this and don't judge yourself. Just accept it as it is.

You are justifiably concerned about how this will impact your relationships. It is definitely a handicap that limits your chances of having successful relationships, but that doesn't mean good relationships are not possible for you. Keep looking for opportunities but don't ignore other things in your life that are important.

I think I am just telling you things you already know. You seem to be headed in this direction already.

Thank you drifter. The relationship part gets me worry or concern. About having relationship with a girl. But other wise this info is gold. I love learning how be a better or happy person that is into diapers

Wait, being in a relationship is different than just telling some girl you work with. In general, those around you do not need to know you wear a diaper. Just realize a diaper is your version of normal underwear. You wouldn't go around telling others what kind of underwear you have one, and neither would you if it's a diaper.

However, when wearing a diaper is more than just a fetish, it is a compulsory part of who you are. If you intend to be in a relationship, then it is expected that other person has every right to know the full you. Diapers and all. See the difference?

Okay so. Just tell my girlfriend. And I will stop telling girls I wear diapers and all my shame will be gone

Fuck, your post are getting worse. Can't even get the spelling right in the heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back