How to relll others you wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always feel. Like I am being humated when some ask why do you like to wear diapers? Some say you. Have to gave a medical

First off I'm finding your posts harder to read as you go on.

Secondly, what business is it of theirs, you can tell them it's my preferred choice of underwear and that's all. You don't have to explain anything to anyone and personally I'd question why they are questioning you.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you. If I ask them why they. Are ask me wouldn't. That just make her mad and how would. I say it

Maybe, I don't know the people you're talking about, another way is to just say I think they are comfortable. Personally I'm not one that feels they have to tell anyone

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Okay.I will do that. Now they are try to make me quite wearing diaper. Kind of hurts thank you. I was also think that you give. These. Reason and she is going. To think. You don't. Need them because. You didn't. State. You. Do number. 1 and 2. Without. Knowing. That. You are going.

Last edited:
So, who actually knows you wear diapers? How did they find out? Is it a family member or a girl friend? Normally we don't tell others unless it's a person we're dating or planning on marrying. Then, if we want or need to wear while with them, we either have to tell them, or should tell them. When that happens, it's time to be honest.

I told my wife years ago. I told her I was AB/DL, that wanting to wear diapers was something I knew I wanted to do since I was 4 years old. I told her it was sexual for me and something I needed to do. She was very understanding. Now I can wear at home whenever I want. The point is that I told because there was a necessity for telling. Other than my wife, no one else knows except for one very close friend.

My family knows, ex girlfriend and some girls on Facebook that I knew and trust. There are some I loss because of diapers.

Having a hard time reading the post itself, but going by the title I'm guessing you mean, "How to tell others why you like to wear"? Why tell others you wear diapers unless you want to tell them? If they ask if you are wearing one, explain you have issues that require you to wear one.

Yes you are on the right track. What do i say when they want you to quit wearing. Diaper?

This really depends on so much context we're (or, at least, I,) am not seeing. Dogboy put it well I think: if it's a signifigant other, best be entirley open and honest. Otherwise... it's nobody else's business? Honestly I'd just say it's a private thing that was unintentionally revealed, possibly saying something about a medical issue. If it was intentionally revealed, then things are a little more complicated. If someone told me they like to wear diapers, assuming I wasn't part of this community, I'd be very perplexed at the least. Why are you telling me this? Is is serious? What's the issue here? Questions are an inevitable consequence of disclosure, and people are liable to try and, "fix," issues and abnormalities they perceive as unwarranted or potentially damaging.

In other words, to answer your question, I'd say something along the lines of: "This is just a strange quirk I have. It doesn't adversely affect me or others in any way, and it's something that I want to do." This answer is still likely to leave the "Why'd you tell me in the first place?" question unanswered. That I can't help you with, as I have no idea why... like I said, I see no reason to tell anyone other than one's spouse, and in that case, it breaks down to being open with someone you're dedicated to.

makena43 said:
I always feel.

I always feel, too. What an odd thing to say.

Like I am being humated when some ask why do you like to wear diapers?

Like, I'm so sure. And like, what is humated anyway? Like, whatever!

Some say you.

So say we all! (Battlestar Galactica...)

Have to gave a medical

Have to gave? I think you using the wrong tense. See what I did there? Also, have to "gave a medical"?! Who has to give (or who gave?) a 'medical,' and for that matter, a medical what? (A flight medical, as in, a medical examination?) And who was the recipient of this 'medical'?

English. Proof reading. Communicating instead of throwing out a careless word salad that actively interferes with communication. Concepts like this, try you should.

Wait. Do, or do not. There is no try.

- - - Updated - - -

makena43 said:

Okay!

I will do that.

What?

Now they are try to make me quite wearing diaper.

Quite what wearing "diaper" [sic]? Quite dapper wearing (a) diaper?

Kind of hurts thank you.

Please sir may I have another!

I was also think that you give.

Your first grade teacher called. She's ashamed of you.

Those.

Reason and she is going.

She didn't need a reason to go. But if I had to guess, I'd probably say. Grammar. Frustration. Can't. Understand.

To think.

To sleep, perchance to dream?

You don't.

Ah, but I do. Do you?

Need them because.

So many reasons?

You didn't.

Ah, but I did.

Of confusion? Yes. Unless you meant ... Alaska?

Oh, you...

Do number.

What's your "do" number? Mine's two, as in, two chicks at the same time. If I had a million dollars, I bet I could set that up.

And three, Not only you and me. Got one eighty degrees. And I'm caught in between. Countin' One, two, three. Peter, Paul and Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves me. ...

Within.

But not believing. Man of science, vs. a man of faith.

This!

You are going.

You're becoming very perceptive. Ciao!

Wildbluecrikle this doesn't help me at all.

Thank you snowtrees. I will use your suggestion s. And maybe what I am doing is wanting more friends from the outside to accept us as normal people and make it like who cares if he or she is wearing a diaper or underwear.

Ive been keeping up with your posts and I'm starting to think either your a troll or you have some serious mental health issues going on that need professional help

First up I think you should be carefull who you tell you are wearing diapers. Do they need to know?
Like Dogboy said a (potential) partner should know. Friends and or random people on social media don't need to know. Trust me they don't tell you every dirty little (bedroom) secret either.

And if a (potential) partners asks you why you should just explain why you wear diapers and how it makes you feel. You don't own any explantion to friends coworkers etc.

The only person I've ever told is my wife, and I didn't just come right out and tell her. It was a few months into our relationship and we were already living together. It was driving nuts trying to suppress my ABDL side. I had to tell her because I had no choice but she is the only one that knows as far as I know. My parents don't know. Never told friends or even former relationships. It's a personal, private thing. I'm not ashamed of it but I know it makes many people uncomfortable so I try to do it discreetly. I'm not sloppy with it either. By that I mean I don't leave evidence sitting out and I usually browse this site in the early morning while others are asleep. Its all about stealth.

But in the end, it's your business. Unless you're being friggin' obvious and being an exhibitionist with your lifestyle, nobody should know or care. It's just underwear. No big deal.

Cracked.com ran this article last week. It might be of help.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-keys-to-managing-your-embarrassing-fetish/

this easy diaper one for when tell clouds in dog if the. ask. tell twice. if. go up then leave for to go cat. Eat. daiperz if no.

makena43 said:
Thank you snowtrees. I will use your suggestion s. And maybe what I am doing is wanting more friends from the outside to accept us as normal people and make it like who cares if he or she is wearing a diaper or underwear.

I can understand a desire to be perceived as normal, but consider this: I'd wager that over 4/5ths of the population (not gonna lie, totally pulled that number out of my rear, or should I say, gave an educated guess), has at least one thing they keep mostly private. Deciding to keep something private does not have to mean you're ashamed of it: it could mean any number of things. I keep this to myself not because I'm ashamed of it, but simply because I figure others would rather not know. I wouldn't necessarily want to know about my friends, "hobbies," that fall under a similar vein either, but this hobby could also mean something different for you than it does for me. For me, it's just a kink. For you, maybe something different?

If you really feel you need to tell others about this part of you, really try to gauge how they may react first. Your use of, "us," sort of implies to me that you're looking to make this little hobby of ours more mainstream and acceptable for a more general public. And I gotta be honest: that's not gonna happen. If you're looking for one or two non-spouse people who are in the know with you, that's more within the realm of possibility, but also unlikely without heavily straining the relationship in question. All in all, if you're looking for acceptance of this side of yourself, I'd say you're much, much more likely to find it in yourself than any other person. If you truly feel a need to talk to an accepting face about this, I'd recommend finding a counselor: it's their job to be more aware of the more private parts of people's lives, and they're better equipped to handle it in a positive way, and help their clients do the same.

Keeping something private != Shame about said something

I am not a troll . I have asperger"s sydome and it takes me longer to learn. Thank you for the info. I will start to correct it

makena43 said:
Wildbluecrikle this doesn't help me at all.

In a way it does help. He just replied to every one of your "sentences". His replies don't really make sense though, because your statements didn't make sense either.

The more you're aware of your mistakes, the less likely you will be to make them again later.

And who exactly is already asking you "why do you like to wear a diaper"? How do they know you like them, and don't need them as you really do (and a mental need is no less a need than a physical need)? Or is it more likely this is a question you're afraid you'll get, even if you haven't yet? If it is, then what have we told you about worrying over something you don't even know will happen?

Now if someone asks "why are you wearing a diaper", you really do not need to even answer that unless it's someone close to you. Maybe just tell them you need them, and leave it at that. If that person tries to pry further, just say you'd rather not get into that, and it's really not any of their concern anyways.

Remember, you do not need o justify yourself to others. So stop worrying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back