Advice on Music Playlist for 5,5 Hour Flight to Canaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreyteen19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any advice on great mood boosting music for long flight to Tenerife?? Uhh already scared of sitting in that Boeing for 5 hours without any entertainment on board. Yes it's Not Virgin atlantic flight.

Any Great music will do that is about setting you on a holiday mood BBC Radio 2 Style music. Love their Non-Stop Oldies but Can't find that anywhere on Youtube and waay too young to know the titles let alone the performers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ps. Amarillo by Tony Christie and Proclaimers 500 miles already on the list.:)
Anything else that's similar catchy and great for singalong too.

I am probably the last person who should talk about music but have you ever gone to the Epic Music Worldwide channel on YouTube?

I was planning on grabbing some of this stuff for my next long haul flight.

Coreyteen19 said:
Any advice on great mood boosting music for long flight to Tenerife?? Uhh already scared of sitting in that Boeing for 5 hours without any entertainment on board. Yes it's Not Virgin atlantic flight.

Any Great music will do that is about setting you on a holiday mood BBC Radio 2 Style music. Love their Non-Stop Oldies but Can't find that anywhere on Youtube and waay too young to know the titles let alone the performers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ps. Amarillo by Tony Christie and Proclaimers 500 miles already on the list.:)
Anything else that's similar catchy and great for singalong too.

Hello mate :)

If you have a premium subscription to Spotify, you can download playlists for off-line listening on your phone/tablet/whatsitcalled. If you've never had a Spotify subscription before, you should be able to get a 3 month trial for 99p. (I don't know if they still have that deal, but I think it still exists.)

What kind of music are you in to? I have some uplifting/happy 1980s playlists in Spotify I could send you. And a "random" playlist of all sorts of laid-back esoteric music. And reggae and classical, and 1960s and 1970s classics.

If you're interested, drop me a PM with your Spotify username and musical interests and I'll add you to a couple of my playlists.

Thanks for All your Help I'll Check out the music you've suggested today Max. And Tiny no I haven't tried Spotify yet but will definitely give it a go Expect to have a hit from me in October that's when I go so You could send me that playlists. Thanks again Tiny, Maxx and Argent.
Ps. No I haven't seen that channel before but that will change today. :) Thanks for the hint.

You can download new songs through Spotify.

Don't forget to add a few relaxation tracks or background noise loops. They will help if/when you want to take a nap or sleep.

Also don't bank on relying with streaming any songs. Make sure you download them. Most flights will charge for internet access, or severly limit what you can access. International data roaming rates are usually sky high too.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and if you have an Amazon account you can sign up for a free trial of their amazon music, which you can download from (or at least you could before)

I personally like Florida Georgia Line, but a lot of people hate country lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back