Wearing at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a short bout of 24/7 like 5 days. Then on day 4 I noticed that I was uncomfortable in bed without a diaper on. Ever since I have worn everynight and I sleep like a baby. A couple times I've been kinda reluctant to diaper up I feel like it kinda cumbersome or my desire to be diapered is not there. Despite this... No matter how cumbersome or reluctant I feel about it, I'm always glad to be padded when I wake in the morning. Nothing is more relaxing than having a good soak and falling back to sleep.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

It might be because you feel safe and more cozy in a diaper

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I know that feeling. I wear diapers to bed since about a year now and I kinda sleep better when I'm padded

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

askmelater47 said:
I had a short bout of 24/7 like 5 days. Then on day 4 I noticed that I was uncomfortable in bed without a diaper on. Ever since I have worn everynight and I sleep like a baby. A couple times I've been kinda reluctant to diaper up I feel like it kinda cumbersome or my desire to be diapered is not there. Despite this... No matter how cumbersome or reluctant I feel about it, I'm always glad to be padded when I wake in the morning. Nothing is more relaxing than having a good soak and falling back to sleep.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I know that feeling, but honestly I'm kind of tired aleays sleeping like a baby. There's the waking up multiple times throughout the night. Feeling uncomfortable, lonely, and/or hungry too. Then there's the occasional need to change my diaper at odd hours too.

For once I'd like to just sleep straight through the night, and wake up well rested.

Being a bed-wetter, I diaper up every night. But I also like the soft, comforting feeling of being padded. Even if I have a dry night or two, I would not even think about going to sleep without diapers on. Unfortunately, I don't sleep all through the night most of the time, but that's just part of life, I guess. I will continue to diaper up before I go to bed.

Its the only time I feel comfortable in a diaper vs being around people. I have to agree it does make life less stressful

I've been wearing a diaper to bed almost every night for the past 8 or 9 years. I sleep much better and like others have said, it's such a wonderful feeling to wake up diapered in the morning, feeling little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back