Diaper challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrumJewDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So in 2014 there was an Ice Bucket challenge craze in which thousands of people poured ice cold water on thier heads to raise awarness and money for ALS research. And after the pouring one would nominate 2 more people to do same and record it on video to spread the idea.

What do you people think? Wouldn't it be nice to have diaper pee challenge to raise awareness for the millions of people who suffer from incontinence, and the proceeds will go to the National Association For Incontinence.

It will basically work the same way as the ice bucket. You put on a diaper, you pee in it, record it on video and nominate 2 other people to do the same (and donate of course....). Soon we will see all celebrities, politicians etc joining in.

Will people do it??? I mean pouring freezing water on yourself isn't notmal either but people did it because everyone did it. The same can work here.
What do you people think???

While raising awareness for incontinence is great, I really doubt you're going to get people to record themselves wetting a diaper and posting it on YouTube very easily.

FrumJewDL said:
So in 2014 there was an Ice Bucket challenge craze in which thousands of people poured ice cold water on thier heads to raise awarness and money for ALS research. And after the pouring one would nominate 2 more people to do same and record it on video to spread the idea.

What do you people think? Wouldn't it be nice to have diaper pee challenge to raise awareness for the millions of people who suffer from incontinence, and the proceeds will go to the National Association For Incontinence.

It will basically work the same way as the ice bucket. You put on a diaper, you pee in it, record it on video and nominate 2 other people to do the same (and donate of course....). Soon we will see all celebrities, politicians etc joining in.

Will people do it??? I mean pouring freezing water on yourself isn't notmal either but people did it because everyone did it. The same can work here.
What do you people think???

I think if its that idiotic diaper challenge online now, it is a horrible idea.

Update:
Oh wait missed the part where you actually went into it, was thinking it was that stupid one where people waste 100 diapers, this one doesn't sound like that XD I mean I see that one as stupid when either babies or adults do it, There is no good reason to wear 100 diapers at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back