Regression & Anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
What I find that helps with my anxiety a bit, is regression, ie slapping on a diaper, sucking a pacifier, watching cartoons etc.

I guess with my next pay I'm gonna have to stock up on diapers, and maybe some pacifiers to help me mentally.

Oddly enough "diapers" have a calming effect on me, so do wetting them, for some reason being little helps with my anxiety a bit.. :p

What's a good show I can watch to calm me down mentally, I used to watch happy tree friends in my little state, poor little animals always getting hurt :(

My little pony is a bit eh, too girlish for me, I don't mind it, but it's not something I'll watch often.

It really depends on what you're into and how old you are regressed.

Sesame Street
Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
Adventure Time
Star vs the Forces of Evil
Paw Patrol
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Blues Clues
Pokemon
Scooby Doo
Darkwing Duck
Looney Tunes

Not a little show, but The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross is incredibly soothing to me.

Anything on Disney Junior might be good. There's a few things they've put on that aren't overly girly like Sofia the First can be. I prefer Disney Junior a lot more in little mode than I do anything else I watch. Also, I agree with Oli on some of theirs they listed. You might not be able to find some of them though... but you can try. Some of my favorite DJ shows are:

Goldie & Bear
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Puppy Dog Pals
Octonauts
PJ Masks
Doc McStuffins

My favorites recently:

Lillie's Driftwood Bay
The Floogals
Noddy, Toyland Detective
Shaun the Sheep

I totally understand where you're coming from with anxiety and regression, and just taking some time to unplug. I like doing a similar thing, where I will slip on a Goodnite (better yet is one I went to bed and used) in the morning and try and catch TV shows from childhood while just wearing PJ's, and I will drag out the full queen sized thermal blue blanket I have on my bed. Favorite shows being repeats of old cartoons (Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo) or even programming that was on PBS when I was growing up (Bob Ross, old episodes of Arthur, Mr.Rogers Neighborhood). For some reason I prefer doing this in fall and winter, maybe it's some SAD I don't know about, maybe because it's easier to sleep dressed up a bit more when it's cold outside, or perhaps there's a psychological root that draws me into that time of the year. All I know is, is that it feels good, and takes my mind back to some good days

Chi's Sweet Home
It's about a little kitty, doing kitty things, and that's it.
It is the perfectest show EVAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back